**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kingpin is the third best skill champion in the game and it isn’t even close

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
New buffs notes look sick. MASSIVE damage in overpower mode coupled with the heavy fury will make for BIG yellow numbers and will reduce any opponent to dust. Possible debuff IMMUNITY with the Hood synergy is even a greater boost to his already STACKED utility. Kingpin is about to be the TRUE successor to Nick and Ægon, mark my words. I don’t even need more paragraphs because his power speaks for itself.

Comments

• HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    At the very least, he is leagues more playable than pre-buff. I'm pretty excited to see his actual performance so I can rank this dude up:

Always wanted a high performance skill champ that's suicide-friendly, and I have played around with Kingpin's power lock synergy before.
  • Have we not learned from the past mistakes
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

I AGREE

Annnnd you cursed it.
    that’s the point Chris cmon

Don't curse him...or Terrax. I need more viable 6*'s. Mine are all trash.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    On paper he looks better then Elsa. She’s still top 5 though. :|
    Moot4Life said:

1. nick
    2. aegon
    3. kingpin
    4. stealthy
    5. hitmonkey or falcon

no room for elsa :D:D:D

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I AGREE

Annnnd you cursed it.
    that’s the point Chris cmon

Don't curse him...or Terrax. I need more viable 6*'s. Mine are all trash.
    Terrax and Kingpin got the 2 best buffs as predicted, congrats!
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

And this will be proven wrong as soon as the buff goes live

Yellow jacket and terrax
  • Crcrcrc said:

The pfp almost got me.
    While his buff won’t make him better than skill corvus, he will definitely be better than Elsa.

He'll definitely be
    Monke said:

Moot4Life said:

1. nick
    2. aegon
    3. kingpin
    4. stealthy
    5. hitmonkey or falcon

How is she top 5 with Nick Aegon Killmonger Stealthy Falcon Hit Monkey and Night thrasher? I agree with KD she's scratching top 15
    She's better or equal to all those champs you listed except falcon she is worse then falcon.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Y’all really out here acting like Elsa is Better than Gwenpool
  • H3t3r said:

Crcrcrc said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Crcrcrc said:

The pfp almost got me.
    While his buff won’t make him better than skill corvus, he will definitely be better than Elsa.

He'll definitely be
    Monke said:

Moot4Life said:

1. nick
    2. aegon
    3. kingpin
    4. stealthy
    5. hitmonkey or falcon

How is she top 5 with Nick Aegon Killmonger Stealthy Falcon Hit Monkey and Night thrasher? I agree with KD she's scratching top 15
    She's better or equal to all those champs you listed except falcon she is worse then falcon.
    Legit is a worse night thrasher, similar kit but he has AA reduction and incinerate immunity while she helps people with intercepting ig
    She has high dps, evade counter shrugs off non dot. High crit chance
    Crcrcrc said:

H3t3r said:

Monke said:

H3t3r said:

Crcrcrc said:

The pfp almost got me.

He'll definitely be
    Monke said:

Moot4Life said:

1. nick
    2. aegon
    3. kingpin
    4. stealthy
    5. hitmonkey or falcon

Elsa is better than Killmonger, stealth, hit monkey, and night thrasher?

Killmonger explanation hotline: @Rockypantherx
    Hit Monkey explanation hotline: @DannyB01
    Stealthy explanation hotline: @KDSuperFlash10
    Night Thrasher explanation hotline: @TheManMythLegend
    I know the hotlines and I said better or equal. I ain't having this disrespect on elsa.
    Not disrespectful if it’s facts

#GamersAgainstElsa
    Killmonger is overrated
    Not disrespectful if its facts
    #GamersAgainstKillmonger
    That’s just wrong

#GamersAgainstGamers
    So is elsa being overrated but here we are.
    #GamersAgainstGamers
    I dont think she is overrated necessarily, but she definitely isnt top 5. And FYI, after messing with my Moleman tomorrow i might declare him a stronger champion than Ronin🙊.(And thus, better than Elsa)
    Does that mean a pfp change? Lol
  • Y’all really out here acting like Elsa is Better than Gwenpool

I'll be honest
    I forgot gewnpool was even a skill champion...
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I think kingpin would be of falcon's level
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    3. Kingpin (maybe)
    4. Falcon
    5. Elsa
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    edited February 2021
    Going from Karatemiike's review of the Kingpin buff... his words have me convinced he's approaching top 5 skill. He said that Kingpin hits very hard and from the looks of his abilities, as long as Hood is on the team Kingpin can most likely shrug any debuff every .5 secs (which is a very short duration) and still gain rage during overpower. I believe his overpower actually shrugs 8 debuffs on him not just the rage debuffs anymore so that might be interesting as well. But comparing him to Nick Fury... I'm definitely leaning more towards Kingpin because of the willpower healing and debuff shrugging although Nick Fury does counter miss and autoblock.

Edit: I have a 5/65 Kingpin so I can be one of the first to test which I'm hyped about
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    3. Kingpin (maybe)
    4. Falcon
    5. Elsa

Remove kingpin from that list till we can see the numbers. Elsa>Killmonger . Elsa>Bwdo,Taskmaster,Night trasher

Elsa=Ronin.
    I agree with Parts of this. Elsa and Ronin are around the same level but of course i choose Ronin. Killmonger has way more utility than Elsa. BWDO has higher damage but almost no utility. Tasky i agree, and. NT noooo way. He is a beast and a half.
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Faseeh said:

IceBro said:

willpower healing

His regen rate is reduced by 50%
    Yeah he regenerates from his own rage debuffs like DDHK except he shrugs any debuffs or poisons inflicted on him.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

IceBro said:

willpower healing

His regen rate is reduced by 50%
    doesn't matter Kingpin will be consistently healing the entire fight