**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Login calendar...what the...

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
Why are the last two days removed from the login calendar for the month of February?? I know there are 28 days so to fit the calendar, it has been done. But The last two days give the best items! If you want to remove item days, remove the first two days!!

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    When I finally become uncollected and get to see the uncollected calendar... goodbye 1000 5 star shards!
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★

When I finally become uncollected and get to see the uncollected calendar... goodbye 1000 5 star shards!

I thought you already got uncollected?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/248088/i-did-it-woohoo/p1
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Edwxn said:

I thought you already got uncollected?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/248088/i-did-it-woohoo/p1
    I meant “becAme”, so yeah. F for me
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

There's only 28 days in the month.

3 people have special insight that makes them disagree with the idea of there being 28 days this month. Huh.
    I could say the sun is hot, and people would disagree with it. Lol.
    Dude, the suns cold. Cmon everyone knows that.
    My whole life was a lie 😫
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

3 people have special insight that makes them disagree with the idea of there being 28 days this month. Huh.
    But is the sun hot though? It would depend on what you believe is hot. I for one think it is beyond human knowledge to even attmept to attach tag of temperature comparison to a space ball
    You can scientifically prove that the sun is hot.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

HI_guys said:

But is the sun hot though? It would depend on what you believe is hot. I for one think it is beyond human knowledge to even attmept to attach tag of temperature comparison to a space ball
    You can scientifically prove that the sun is hot.
    Then why is there ice on space?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    All you "only 28 days in February" mouthbreathers are missing the point of the post 🤤🤤🤤

If you want to remove item days, remove the first two days!!

OP is saying the calendar rewards should start from the Day 3 gold and skip Days 1 & 2, not that there should be more days in February.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

All you "only 28 days in February" mouthbreathers are missing the point of the post 🤤🤤🤤

OP is saying the calendar rewards should start from the Day 3 gold and skip Days 1 & 2, not that there should be more days in February.
    Nah, we are only laughing at the fact that 3 insightful people disagreed with GW's comment saying that there are only 28 days in Feb.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Thank you!!! Finally someone who's not just trolling and pointing out the actual point of the post!!
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Well theoretically, hot (or warm) is anything above our normal body temperature.
    Don't want to give a full blown science lesson here, but:

Hot bodies tend to transfer heat to cold bodies (conductors do, but I can't be bothered today, so). Since humans are the ones who are doing all the measuring here anyway, anything below our body temperature, or anything that we can lose heat to, is cold. And anything hotter than out body temperature is considered hot, or warm.

Our normal body temperature is the basis, or the zero value, in relation to which an object is classified as hot or cold.

The cut-off for hot or warm, however, is purely dependent on the situation and the person.

In conclusion, sun=hot.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

Thank you!!! Finally someone who's not just trolling and pointing out the actual point of the post!!
    It would be nice to start from day 3 though, but it's a free calendar and cavs miss out on like 750 6* shards which ain't much compared to the availability of them in the game. It would be a nice change once a year but nothing necessary.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

So the point is we should pretend the first 2 days in February don't exist? Lol. Makes more sense. :neutral: