**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Evade counter

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who is the best evade counter in the game?? I find champ like Miles and OG spidey really irritating to fight so I wanted to know who is good.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 ★★★★★
    Iceman's coldsnap & Falcon's lock-on.
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    Ghost, Venom for spider-verse, Killmonger
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Ohhh thanks guys! How killmonger and ghost though @SantiagoEhsaan
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Moleman and night thrasher, even from start of the fight.
    Probably, Moleman is better, but damage is meh, maybe buff will turn it around.
    Emma in telepathic form shut down evade completely, just parry heavy till you get it to telepathic form and don't use specials.

Falcon lock on ability shuts down so many defensive ability accuracy.
    I would go with Falcon, as he has much more diverse uses.

And if you are dealing with Spider-verse champs, then Venom is the best option.
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126

Ohhh thanks guys! How killmonger and ghost though @SantiagoEhsaan

Ghost' crits cannot be evaded(used her for spidermen in act 5 exploration)
    Killmonger gains True strike passive if u punish opponents special...can also gain on intercepts with winter soldier synergy.
    Ohh ok good thanks
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Night thrasher doesn’t need to do anything to counter evade and that ability is neither buff nor debuff dependent so cannot be shrugged or nullified. Only his light attacks can be evaded. Mediums, heavies and specials all inherently counter both evade and autoblock. He also handily counters limber via sp3 which extends the duration of all of his debuffs incl stun.

For me therefore he works in the most situations like stun immune, debuff immune, masochism etc where other champs might struggle to get their evade countering abilities to stick. If you invest sig levels in him he hits like a truck but requires resources that most would put into other champs first like aegon for eg.

IMIW works in a similar way just not as reliably, his non contact hits which from memory are first medium, 2nd and 4th lights just plain cannot be evaded and are also immune from reflected type damage like Korg and electro.

Also really like she hulk, very easy to apply and refresh slow debuff via her heavy which counters both evade and unstoppable.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Spider Gwen and She Hulk <3
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    As none has mentioned till now, nf is also a very decent evade counter
  • Ghost is my go to in most cases. Single hit combos deal with virtually every spider evader and she also phases the first part of classic Spider-Man sp1 which always catches me out.

For spiders specifically venom is probably your best option as long as there’s no buffet.

You can also just play parry-heavy with 90% of champs as long as you can stun - you can evade while stunned.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Champions with single-hit heavies also work well to counter evade like Warlock. Additionally, cap iw is a good evade counter too.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Quake and prof x (>25 charges)
    Hendross said:

Quake and prof x (>25 charges)

I don’t have any of those 2 at any rarity lol. That is kinda sad now that I think about it😔
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    i use AA and NF
    Gardener said:

i use AA and NF

Yeah I like using AA. Don’t have NF
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Elsa is a very good evade counter. Colossus and warlock work alright in evade
    matchups if the opponent can be stunned.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Parry, heavy or Parry, MM

Almost any champ will do unless you are on a node that punishes parrying. Champs with long heavies may be too slow as well for certain matchups, but MM should work for those. Otherwise, Anyone with a single or a quick double heavy works.

Haven't bothered trying to switch Night Crawler's stance in nearly a year and just did a bunch of legendary mutant arcade with all parry heavy and no trouble at all.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Proxima isn't the absolute worst evade counter, but she's one that people forget about a lot
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Colossus if not stun immune

Everyone's an evade counter if the opponent's not stun immune 🤦🏻‍♂️. And the answer is obviously Quake. Easily Quake. They never even get the chance to evade.
    HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

HI_guys said:

Colossus if not stun immune

Everyone's an evade counter if the opponent's not stun immune 🤦🏻‍♂️. And the answer is obviously Quake. Easily Quake. They never even get the chance to evade.
    With mostt champs doing stun mlm can gimp the damage. With colossu you can play like you would normally play him without any reduction is damage output
    Doesn't change the fact that any champ in the game is an evade counter against stunable champs. It's like saying Juggernaut is an evade counter.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Killmonger, Emma, Quake and Ghost are all excellent. Plus all the other ones mentioned

If the opponent can be stunned, you can use any champ and just medium-light-medium

You’ll need an actual evade counter if they’re stun or debuff immune, or shrug off debuffs
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Killmonger, Emma, Quake and Ghost are all excellent. Plus all the other ones mentioned

If the opponent can be stunned, you can use any champ and just medium-light-medium

You’ll need an actual evade counter if they’re stun or debuff immune, or shrug off debuffs

Not to mention you can use any parry-heavy champ. Or really just use any champs and use parry-heavy instead
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    I'm impressed nobody said Heimdall so far. You just need to throw a special 1 and not get hit after that... True Strike will always be there.
    WhatElse said:

I'm impressed nobody said Heimdall so far. You just need to throw a special 1 and not get hit after that... True Strike will always be there.

Cause most people want a side of usable damage with their true strike dinner.