**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Weekly objectives

As someone who does not participate in war could we have a skip button for the weekly obs just like the daily? I’ve had “Alliance war fighting” sat there for god knows how long. Just seems a little daft to have a skip button for 1 set and not for another.

Comments

• The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Pretty sure those three objectives are the same every week so there’d be no point. It would be cool if they added to objectives though, especially a new tier for TB.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I always wonder if they will ever add anything to the summoner's journey objective...Mine's been empty for like a year now or something.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Pretty sure those three objectives are the same every week so there’d be no point. It would be cool if they added to objectives though, especially a new tier for TB.

Not really. Sometimes there are quests like: “Complete 12 quests” or “Win 70 fights” and stuff like that.