**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So, aq still costs. Thought it was supposed to be free

Comments

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Gustafah88 wrote: »
    We should make bets and pools on what the next bug will be

next bug they turn our heroes inside out
  • Should be free but not
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    So it was announced that this week of AQ would have NO map costs. Well we just started map 6 and our treasury paid the price. When will this be fixed and reversed?
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    edited October 2017
    TheMask wrote: »
    " we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, we have informed our team abd we shall fix this soon, probably within this week "

and by next week so we've decided the past 2 weeks didn't happen at all since we were busy at NYCC. Just think that AQ didn't happen for 2 weeks. Here's a lv 1 AQ revive.
  • Glad to know it’s not just us
  • Jlatin75Jlatin75 Posts: 13
    a20oyfbaceyc.jpeg
    I was just doing the same
  • UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 53
    Can't even correct their mistake without introducing new bugs. SMH kabam fix your ****.
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    Same happened to me - just paid FULL PRICE for Map 6! Ugh haha
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    yes it was supposed to be free this week.
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    same here
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    We already started, should we not have?
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    Haha, I just paid full price for Map 6.
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    On my game it is still showing costs for all maps. I thought from October 16th to October 21st there was to be no costs due to the Tier rewards last AQ week being messed up for several alliances?
  • BronxHugethBronxHugeth Posts: 36
    ::Working as intended::
  • Same, thanks so much kabam
  • Kabam will reimburse us don’t worry guys
  • Merged a few more. Again, I'm really sorry for this! I'll be sticking a thread to the main page about this and we'll be updating there.
  • k666kk666k Posts: 47
    Can we get a faster and more informative response than last AQ, this is another kick in the teeth after last AQ!
  • JDogLoves46JDogLoves46 Posts: 13
    edited October 2017
    We got charged donation costs...09f3d4decfvd.png

• RohitaggRohitagg Posts: 21
    We planned to do map6 on day 1 but it all screwed up even if kabam makes it free for rest of the days. We can't really do it because prestige will increase drastically
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    same here
  • hungama01hungama01 Posts: 108
    think they forget to put changes for no cost map opening due to weekends...
  • JDogLoves46JDogLoves46 Posts: 13
    w7emyb1fkujo.png

• ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I’m still confused about the “correction” Kabam made with the AQ.

This will be our third week in advance???

We completely week 1 (advanced), reward was a move up to expert. Then we were in advanced in week 2, and now week 3..also advanced.
This discussion has been closed.