**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where do F2P get ISOs from?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
I'm F2P and hardly open 4 4* crystals and 2 5* crysals per month. I need 3 months to take up a 5* to Max level with all the resources available. So just wanted to know will KaBoom ever solve this problem?

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @ItsDamien you mean PHCs?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I am also a free to play player and I do constants arena. The phc is what nets me the iso. Plus I don’t open the 4* crystals knowing the iso is very rich there, but if you keep doing arenas and don’t have any champions you want to rank up then the phc shards that net you ISO will accumulate over time. You see, the more phc you have then the more amounts of crystals shards you can produce which in turn produce more iso.

So the iso problem is there, but at this case you are not working hard for it because you need 3 months to max out a 5*?
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I barely get iso, my only hope is getting 4 star dupes, or opening those objective crystals. Thats my only hope for getting iso.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Save phc 3* and 4* and hope for the dupes
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Doing lower levels of the side quest really helps too. When they allow you to do all lower levels, I can get like 5 or 6 4*s from that every month.

As said above, arena is king.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Arena is like a job
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Arena gives all iso I need and I sell all basic iso for gold
  • Arena is worse than a job - minimum wage nets you a Cav at least 😂
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I barely do arena cuz it's too boring and mind-numbing which is why I face an iso drought. But additionally, I farm some iso from the 4.3.6 Venom quest direct path. Additionally, act 4 gives some iso on it's paths which is useful when I'm farming revives from it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Arena
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    Phc, objective crystals, 4str crystal
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    I generally get iso from dupes...I don't know about you...
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Arena.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

I barely do arena cuz it's too boring and mind-numbing which is why I face an iso drought. But additionally, I farm some iso from the 4.3.6 Venom quest direct path. Additionally, act 4 gives some iso on it's paths which is useful when I'm farming revives from it.

Just out of curiosity - don’t you feel something like “ oh boy... this is taking forever” or something like that?