**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Gotta say I really enjoyed the handling of the bill in this episode. While FFH passed it off as a joke and moved on, the opening scene really emphasized how scary it is and the confusion and everything going on. RIP Maria Rambeau.
    This gives even more to this theory. Anyone in planes, submarines, space, and cars was either seriously injured or suffered a much worse death. Rip probably around 5-10% of the universe. :/
    Nah. The Russo Bros said Hulk got everyone back safely. If they were in a plane they blipped back on the ground
    Safely? In this episode someone gets hit in the face. In the second spider man movie people running into each other.

If people can come back safely and still be hit by a person. I could see the same scenario with a car.
    I didn’t say it, the directors did
    The directors saying something doesn't really mean anything until it is shown in the content somehow.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Gotta say I really enjoyed the handling of the bill in this episode. While FFH passed it off as a joke and moved on, the opening scene really emphasized how scary it is and the confusion and everything going on. RIP Maria Rambeau.
    This gives even more to this theory. Anyone in planes, submarines, space, and cars was either seriously injured or suffered a much worse death. Rip probably around 5-10% of the universe. :/
    Nah. The Russo Bros said Hulk got everyone back safely. If they were in a plane they blipped back on the ground
    Safely? In this episode someone gets hit in the face. In the second spider man movie people running into each other.

If people can come back safely and still be hit by a person. I could see the same scenario with a car.
    The directors saying something doesn't really mean anything until it is shown in the content somehow.
    fricking Kevin Feige said it himself
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

fricking Kevin Feige said it himself
    You know they lie too to avoid spoilers.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    OMGGGGGGG Episode 4 was fire!!! It was so good that when the episode ended I said "Wait it's over already?"I checked how much time was left in the episode and noticed there was 5 min left. I thought we would get a little more but it was 5 min of straight credits. My heart broke just a little.

That Vision scene took a breath out of me and made me do a double take lol. Cannot wait for Friday!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Watching the clip where Agnes says something along the lines of “are you here to help us?” makes me wonder whether I’ve got it all wrong.

Wanda is clearly daft; she’s got the Vision husk with her a la Norman Bates (per a Feige interview I can’t find, that was an after credits scene they didn’t share).

But I wonder if Ralph isn’t someone like Doc—traveling to see why there’s a disturbance in Westview, perhaps even summoned by Agnes, and now trapped.

Trapped by whom? I still think someone is using Wanda, and Nightmare (dreams), Mephisto (devilish deals) and Chthon (lured Wanda to Wundagore and possessed her) seem like logical options. Also—could be that Wanda is the villain herself.

It’s so fun to speculate.

Dr. Zola
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Is anyone else afraid to look through this thread after that spoiler warning?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Oh no, now I’m really scared about going on any social media. Forums-only for me for a while.
    Episode 4 was insane! I loved the way they are handling Wanda’s pocket dimension. I cannot wait for the next episode. Also, if everyone in the dimension is put there for her perfect world, do you think that Speed and Wiccan are real or just created by magic? I would guess they are, but I’m not sure

• AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 88
    I'm loving it so far. I mean, you kinda have to watch it at some point before Spider Man 3 and Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness comes out. This is the show where Wanda is gonna open up the Multiverse right at the end of the show. I'm calling it.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★
    Yay! Darcy is back.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    It's been cool so far - wish they would release them with more frequency though. I've been spoiled by netflix. Having to wait 5 more days for Episode 5 :sadvisionsmiley:
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

At the same time, isn’t there a nice level of anticipation also? After all, this is how it used to be when “must see TV” was a thing and we couldn’t binge a dozen episodes all at once.

I saw a reviewer noting how he felt blue over the weekend because he had already seen the episode a couple of times, then steadily felt the excitement ratchet up as the week progressed until it hit a fever pitch by Friday.

Delayed gratification. It’s not all bad.

Dr. Zola

No it isn't - perhaps I need to stop using netflix lol. I watched and waited for the first 3 WV episodes no prob, but that last took such a turn...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

DrZola said:

At the same time, isn’t there a nice level of anticipation also? After all, this is how it used to be when “must see TV” was a thing and we couldn’t binge a dozen episodes all at once.

I saw a reviewer noting how he felt blue over the weekend because he had already seen the episode a couple of times, then steadily felt the excitement ratchet up as the week progressed until it hit a fever pitch by Friday.

Dr. Zola

No it isn't - perhaps I need to stop using netflix lol. I watched and waited for the first 3 WV episodes no prob, but that last took such a turn...
    Right. I’ve had so much fun talking with friends and family who watch and love Marvel, bouncing theories back and forth. It’s almost as much fun as the show itself. Almost...

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Bugmat78 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Right. I’ve had so much fun talking with friends and family who watch and love Marvel, bouncing theories back and forth. It’s almost as much fun as the show itself. Almost...

Dr. Zola
    imagine having friends who like marvel

DrZola said:

Bugmat78 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    Yeah, I really wish I had friends who were Marvel fanatics. None of my friends are big Marvel fans. That’s why this thread is awesome. Theorizing with a bunch of huge Marvel fans who know what they’re talking about is awesome.
  • DrZola said:

Bugmat78 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    I have friends that like marvel but don't talk about theorys or speculations much.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Bugmat78 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    I have a friend that likes marvel. He probably knows more than me.

He just doesn’t have Disney plus. It’s a sad time.

And so, I come here to shoot my wild theories and observations.
    Crcrcrc said:

DrZola said:

Bugmat78 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    Yeah, I really wish I had friends who were Marvel fanatics. None of my friends are big Marvel fans. That’s why this thread is awesome. Theorizing with a bunch of huge Marvel fans who know what they’re talking about is awesome.
    Why I made it in the first place so could have someone to talk too

DrZola said:

Bugmat78 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    My girlfriend is a big marvel fan and plays this game with me, she even got cavalier the other day
    what a flex
    Figured I should share this as well:

We’re (basically) halfway through WandaVision! 5 episodes left! To celebrate, they’ve released a mid-season trailer online:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch0wMWnXjeA

We’re (basically) halfway through WandaVision! 5 episodes left! To celebrate, they’ve released a mid-season trailer online:

That looks awesome.
    Not excited for the fashion of the 80s episode though lol
    Crcrcrc said:

That looks awesome.
    whattttt!? 80s fashion is impeccable
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

That looks awesome.
    What you don't want wind breakers and parachute pants?
    Buttehrs said:

Crcrcrc said:

That looks awesome.
    Tempting, but no, and the hairstyles were a bit... massive too.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Buttehrs said:

Crcrcrc said:

That looks awesome.
    WW84 went too overboard with that.

Crcrcrc said:

Buttehrs said:

Crcrcrc said:

That looks awesome.
    don’t taint my thread with that film

Crcrcrc said:

Buttehrs said:

Crcrcrc said:

That looks awesome.
    WW84 was an abomination, but that's how hair was in the 80s. Look at Stranger Things