**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So, aq still costs. Thought it was supposed to be free

axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
I was getting ready to start aq map 5 and it's showing it as still costing the same. Thought it was supposed to be free.

Comments

• Bobden89Bobden89 Posts: 25
    Hey everyone, did I understand wrong, or were we supposed to have free AQ maps this week? I see they still cost to open. Anyone has info on this?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Same here
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    Why am I having to pay for AQ, I'm already chafed enough I'm in the same lower tier from my vacation week. also when will we get our compensation...this is frustrating man
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 517 ★★★
    Same here, just had donated to the treasure prior to starting, noticed that the cost was deducted from treasury
  • AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    I just went to start AQ for my alliance and they flat out did not do what they said they would. Maps still cost resources and my alliance has been planning on doing big maps and everything because it’s free. Last time I trust Kabam.
  • HQuinnyHQuinny Posts: 41
    edited October 2017
    It is what I wanted to ask also .. ! :/
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Yeah ... How much errors can one make?
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Us too!!!! Why kabam!! Always something with u guys!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Same here! Kabam guys the AQ maps are not free. Can you please fix that and restart the timer?!
  • BronxHugethBronxHugeth Posts: 36
    Same question. AQ was supposed to be free this week.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Our alliance also had to pay. Just for reference. Don't know why I expected any different.
  • Tylaw07Tylaw07 Posts: 33
    Was curious if it was just me or not kabammed
  • Total ****! They can’t do anything right at all !
  • JerzyJerzy Posts: 35
    cool
  • Jlatin75Jlatin75 Posts: 13
    KABAM! WE just depleted our whole treasury and can't run map 5 on day 2? Please expedite this fix immediately
  • KiriansonKirianson Posts: 11
    Same here! Planning to bust 5x5 with new guys and nope it’s not free. Thanks for ruining our trust once again
  • AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    a20oyfbaceyc.jpeg
  • MannyManny Posts: 2
    Same. Lol. Kabamzed!!!!!
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    hoping this gets resolved today or we’ll be out of gold for the rest of the weeks maps.
  • Yep. Seems like they forgot again.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Thought all maps were free? We was charged for map6.......
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    you gotta admit these mess ups are kind of funny now
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Same
  • I thought all AQ maps were free this week? One of my fellow officers in my alliance said he had to pay to open up map 5?
  • Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    We should make bets and pools on what the next bug will be
  • BronxHugethBronxHugeth Posts: 36
    Waiting for the message that AQ is free....if you choose to do Map3 and below :wink:
  • LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    Not free here too

q42e8ls6g2uy.png
  • Yep should be free but not
This discussion has been closed.