Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.
Champion Spotlight - Kingpin
Wilson Fisk, kingpin of crime in New York City, rules the underworld with ruthless efficiency. Gaining power through numerous illegal ventures and intimidation, Kingpin has gone toe -to-toe with the likes of Spider-Man and Daredevil and kept pace thanks to his incredible physical prowess and strength. Now the infamous crime lord has set his sights on The Contest and its rich supply of dangerous black ISO-8. For Fisk, The Contest is just another city to conquer.
Kingpin is the master of Debuffs, build them on yourself and convert them into a massive Overpower Fury. Using the unstoppable from his SP2 and Heavy attack, pressure your opponent into submission and gain massive bonuses. Weave in some Special 1 attacks and tanking a few hits during your Heavy Attack will result in much lower damage received!
Base Stats & Abilities
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
|6-Star (Rank 3, Level 45)||38887||2994||13660|
Character Class: Skill
Basic Abilities: Rage, Overpower, Degeneration, Unstoppable
- Debuff shrugging
- Debuffs are no problem for Kingpin with his consistent Debuff shrugging and rage generation.
- Raw Damage:
- Kingpin gains a ton of bonus attack from Overpower, and Rage. Use this to your advantage and melt your opponent!
- Ability Accuracy Reduction:
- Lowering Kingpin’s Ability Accuracy will cause his Debuff shrugging to fail and cripple his damage.
- Much of Kingpin’s power comes from both his Unstoppable Buff, and Overpower. Be careful to not get caught by nullify and keep those buffs up!
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
- Base Regeneration Rate is set at 50% instead of the normal 100%.
- Immune to all effects that modify Regeneration Rate, except Poison.
- Kingpin can gain Rage, which is a Debuff with no inherent effect.
- Kingpin gains a non-Rage Debuff: 60% chance to Purify it and gain 1 Rage. Cooldown: 0.5 seconds.
- Kingpin takes damage: Gain 1 Rage. Cooldown: 20 seconds.
- Enemy Evades or Auto-Blocks: Gain 1 Rage. Cooldown: 1.50 seconds.
- Each Debuff on Kingpin only strengthens his resolve, increasing Attack Rating by 724.2 and Combat Power Rate by 5%.
- Kingpin Purifies 8 Debuffs to grant a 100% chance to gain an Overpower Buff, lasting 15 seconds and providing +6035 Attack Rating as well as Unblockable Special Attacks.
- While charging a Heavy Attack, Kingpin gains +3150 Physical Resistance and gains an Unstoppable Buff for 0.8 seconds.
- If Kingpin lands 3 Heavy Attacks within 4 seconds of each other he has a 100% chance to gain a Fury Buff granting +2051.9 Attack Rating for 14 seconds. While this Fury Buff is active, Kingpin cannot gain his Unstoppable Buff while charging his Heavy Attack.
| Special 1 - Dirty Deeds
| Special 2 - Eliminate the Competition
| Special 3 - Self Made Man
| Signature Ability - True Nature
Bane of Hell’s Kitchen - Unique - Daredevil, Daredevil (Hell’s Kitchen)
- Kingpin: While Unstoppable, Kingpin gains +15% Attack Rating and cannot be Passively Evaded.
- Daredevil: +60% Precision Buff Duration.
- Devil of H.K.: When struck or blocking an attack, 50% chance to gain a 5 second, non-stacking Rage Debuff with no effect.
Competition - Unique - Joe Fixit, The Hood
- Kingpin: +100% Rage Purify Ability Accuracy.
- Joe Fixit: Hits gain +20% Attack Rating if the opponent has 1 or more Debuffs.
- The Hood: +25% Invisibility duration.
Defender’s Destroyer - Unique - Iron Fist, Iron Fist (Immortal), Elektra, Luke Cage
- Kingpin: Enter the fight with 2 Rage.
- Iron Fist (Both): +25% Armor Break duration and Potency.
- Elektra: +25% Bleed Ability Accuracy & duration.
- Luke Cage: Up to +60% Attack Rating based on Physical Resistance.
Rivals - Mr. Sinister, M.O.D.O.K, Ultron, Loki
- All Champions: +115 Critical Damage Rating.
- Kingpin is going to be sitting on debuffs most of the fight, attach willpower and enjoy free healing all day.
- Pair Kingpin's SP1 with inequity to push the opponent’s attack even further down!
Post edited by Kabam Boo on