**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

February buffs feedback

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
I have tried my 5* moleman and yellowjacket. And I am not able to make an opinion about yellowjacket as I was testing him on winter soldier.But Moleman's damage is pretty impressive and keeping up frenzy is a piece of cake. Only thing is his true accuracy which was supposed to be under 10 monster mass is written to be under 5 mm. It could be a bug but if it is not then it's a little bit detrimental to his kit.
I don't have terrax and kingpin.
Share your feedback about February champs here.

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Are they already updated?

Yes
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    MoleMan (even if he may not hit harder) is so much easier to keep ramped up. His 1->4 Monster Mass build up on heavy has honestly made him so much better, I only have him at 5* R1 Lvl 25 but he seems like he can hit pretty hard for the duration of the fight
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    I wish kabam buffed mole mans block prof. And his cruelty, they’re kinda low tbh
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    All of them are really good buff .
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I can't get the update yet and idk why
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

https://youtu.be/xqDlrHqlK60

Yellowjackets new gameplay...

might not be excellent but it honestly looks pretty fun
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Terrax is extremely fun to play! (I have 6 star rank 1). His damage is decent and becomes even more incredible when you figure out his rotation. I’d say he’s at 7/10.

Kingpin was cool as well. I only have him at a 5 star rank 1, so I’d be interested to see how his damage scales...but the heavy spam in the corner was fun and his unstoppable on heavy is still there. Gaining rage is very easy. So far....8/10

Haven’t played mole man yet, I’m about to try him out now. From what I’ve seen on YouTube he’s pretty awesome.

Yellowjacket........is still Yellowjacket. Maybe others can find the rotation or situation to get more out of him. But for me, he will get no use. 4/10
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    King pin sucks I run suicides n lose 20 percent health because he dosent srugg off bleed
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Denzel116 said:

King pin sucks I run suicides n lose 20 percent health because he dosent srugg off bleed

Kingpin sucks because YOU run suicides?
    Completely ignoring that for a sec, he needs a synergy to make his only piece of utility reliable. People are just going gaga over the big numbers.
  • arya2250arya2250 Posts: 22
    Etjama said:

Denzel116 said:

Kingpin sucks because YOU run suicides?
    Completely ignoring that for a sec, he needs a synergy to make his only piece of utility reliable. People are just going gaga over the big numbers.
    For an unawakened kingpin, the maximum damage rotation starts after you build up to 7 rage after throwing an sp2 (no synergies) I don't really find the heavy chain very effective or even worth it. The damage however, is surely satisfying. Also, the sp1 has some nice utility. Totally a balanced kit and tbh fun to play.

Terrax buff however I think is the best of four. He ramps up really quickly and the indestructible buffs are really very handy. The damage is there, and he has quite a bit of utility too.

• FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I read the spotlight for Kingpin but I feel like I'm missing something. They made Rage a debuff so it could trigger willpower and they added some ways to gain Rages, which is nice, but the spotlight doesn't mention much else. I saw some comments that Black ISO stacks now and they buffed some of his stats? Is there a more detailed list of changes somewhere?
  • Slanderous12Slanderous12 Posts: 21
    edited February 2021
    Mole Man's SP2 still scales with missing health it even says in his abilities. In CCP Youtube videos yesterday there was change to flat Attack increase. Is this intentional?
    Edit: Also his True Accuracy should be now until 10 Monster Mass.
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    they said kingpins healing is bugged at the moment
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Curious if Kabam addresses the true strike on MoleMan staying at 5 instead of the advertised 10

Noticed they only posted KP and YJ to the “news” feed... so they can use the excuse that the info sent to Seatin wasn’t the final version
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yellowjacket still has lacking damage but utility is nice. If he gets a damage buff, he would be a great science champ
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Kingpin is a madlad. Anywhere where there are debuffs he just massively capitalizes and gains even more damage. And the heavy spam is so good.

Quite liking him so far, definitely has a lot of potential moving forward
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Did limited testing with my 6*R1 Mole Man but I didn't see anything special (it's also possible because I went into his buff with extremely high and unrealistic expectations). Could have benefitted from a Gwenpool type mechanic with his shock --> Shock consumes 1 bleed debuff to reapply itself.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I love Yellowjacket’s Slow mechanic, and Meltdown is also fun and adds a little pop. I have ALWAYS loved Power Sting. I just might take the kit to 3/45 because I like what it does

Kingpin...man. That big boi hits HARD now

So far, I am loving the new buffs — keep it up, Kabam! I don’t need a Yellowjacket to clear Labyrinth or Abyss. Just need him to be fun and useful with something unique that I can take into a fight, and you are giving us that in these buffs

• WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I have all 4 at 5 star or higher. I don't know how "viable" any are, but they don't seem as bad as, say, DDHK. From initial testing, Mole man is awesome. I especially love how you can trigger frenzy while under 10 monster mass to have true accuracy while frenzied, though it might be a bug. I love terrax's new Sp2 loop, and the armor breaks. Kingpin, I don't like him too much. I think its cuz I have him unduped. Unduped he seems more niche. YJ, I like the regen counter, but I DO wish idk the core charges gave like 1% attack or something..
  • Slanderous12Slanderous12 Posts: 21

Mole Man's SP2 still scales with missing health it even says in his abilities. In CCP Youtube videos yesterday there was change to flat Attack increase. Is this intentional?
    Edit: Also his True Accuracy should be now until 10 Monster Mass.

Never mind, that's just his Signature Ability Critical Damage Rating.