**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with Cavalier EQ

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
Who can I use against Electro in Chapter 3.1???
It needs to be someone with 3 or more buffs but they seem to take a lot of damage just from hitting him.
Right now my main team consists of Angela, Heimdahl (for synergy), Dr. Doom for Jubilee, Venom, and Hyperion.

Also, is Dr. Doom the best for Jubilee or do you recommend someone else?
Thx!

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

It needs to be someone with 3 or more buffs but they seem to take a lot of damage just from hitting him.
    Right now my main team consists of Angela, Heimdahl (for synergy), Dr. Doom for Jubilee, Venom, and Hyperion.

Thx!

Gambit
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

doctorb said:

Thx!

Gambit
    Aint ranking gambit for that
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

doctorb said:

Thx!

Gambit
    Aint ranking gambit for that
    Shame, because Gambit is a solid champ. I'll probably take my 6* R2 to R3 once I get the mutant t5cc
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    doctorb said:

Thx!

I probably just used venom but honestly, any champ works especially if u have Heimdall on ur team for the angela synergy
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    also AA is the best person for jubilee hands down lol
  • Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    edited February 2021
    doctorb said:

Thx!

Venom is a great option.
    you'll not finish the fight with full health bar,but venom will kill him pretty quick.

you can also use hype and only spam sp1.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Hyperion is always a great electro counter just use sp3 and then spam sp1 intercepts. Melt him with incinerates.

You can speed things up on this fight by using a heavy or two at the start to get aptitude buffs and then regen back the damage taken later. It’s kinda ok as you won’t take any damage until you get 3 buffs anyway..