**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Super skrull looks insane

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Had a quick read of the abilities, this guy is definitely a candidate for top 5 cosmic.
Also, N E C C.
Seriously though, double immunity is nice, he has lots of buffs (sym supreme food) can apply debuffs (stun,incinerate), unblockable, falter?, vigilance, and a bit of ramp up it seems. I hope this guy does justice to the cosmics

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Anyone can explain why he has same arm as that science rock guy? idk much abt this skrull dude

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super-Skrull
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I dunno about that falter, sounds super annoying...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    also love the fact he’s got the fantastic four synergies
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★

I’m curious about Psycho Man. Spotlight has a coming soon synergy...

I’ve seen a theory that the mystery character is none other than:

Hate monger!
    Moot4Life said:

Now that I read the abilities, he looks insane.
    Energy damage in nova fisticuffs mode and incinerate energy damage on sp2, -1400 energy resistance, coupled with fury and aptitude hes gonna hit hard.
    Utility does not seem that good though in my opinion, it's good but could be better.

His utility seems good to me so far.
    We’ll have to see how he turns out! Super excited for this guy
    Faseeh said:

Yet another champion who kills the camera in his victory animation.

Ebony maw,tigra,red guardian now super skrull?

F in the chat

They released vids on him already?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

I’m curious about Psycho Man. Spotlight has a coming soon synergy...

I keep seeing the MCOC accounts saying "puppet master" in several posts on social media. I am so hoping Puppet Master makes it in. He's tied into all these villains as well.
    Faseeh said:

Yet another champion who kills the camera in his victory animation.

Ebony maw,tigra,red guardian now super skrull?

F in the chat

not as bad as Sub-Zero in injustice 2...
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★

also love the fact he’s got the fantastic four synergies

This is what popped out to me the most when reading through the spotlight. I love the fact that you can substitute Super-Skrull in for other Fantastic Four members. Since he is cosmic, could get around Colorblind node while still giving you the synergy. If you want healing via Herbie for your Thing Champion team but don't want to bring Mister Fantastic, can sub in Super-Skrull who can also handle the one Buffed up fight on the path for you. Great to see more flexibility.
    Faseeh said:

he seems easy to fight tbh. Longshot would love him in my opinion cause all those buffs. Sp1 seems good to evade. What are your opinions

Agreed, he’s definitely a powerhouse, but finding a counter shouldn’t be too hard
    Faseeh said:

he seems easy to fight tbh. Longshot would love him in my opinion cause all those buffs. Sp1 seems good to evade. What are your opinions

he’s incinerate immune tho
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Shame he's incinerate immune. Sym supreme is going to be good counter or maybe Loki
    Faseeh said:

Would quake him but animations looking lil funky right now. Might use dragon man but might even break out the ol dr voodoo

oh yeah my dragon man is gonna have fun with this guy heh heh
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Gotta say, they did a great job with the animations. You can see all the F4 powers while using him and it looks great.
    Crcrcrc said:

Gotta say, they did a great job with the animations. You can see all the F4 powers while using him and it looks great.

They’ve been killing it with champ animations lately
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    So Super Skrull is a combination of fantastic four.
    Like, human torch getting all the powers in Fantastic Four 2

Speaking of HT, what would happen if Super skrull had his nova flame aswell?
    BuffBeast said:

Speaking of HT, what would happen if Super skrull had his nova flame aswell?
    He has his own version with the Nova fists or whatever