Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.
Champion Spotlight - Yellowjacket
After learning the science behind Hank Pym’s astonishing shrinking suit, the ruthless tech mogul Darren Cross devoted his resources to creating a prototype suit with similar abilities. Cross envisioned this high-power cybernetic rig as a means to take modern warfare to a new level, personally overseeing its retrofitting and weaponization. Cross dons the imposing armor himself in hope of achieving final victory as Yellowjacket!
Check out Yellowjacket's new and improved kit. Manage your Nuclear Cores, do massive burst damage and reverse your opponents’ healing abilities with a well-placed Petrify. Watch out for Yellowjacket on Defense too, his new kit provides some new threats, especially to those pesky Mystic types.
BASE STATS & ABILITIES
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
|6-Star (Rank 3, Level 45)||42815||3227||13569|
Character Class: Science
Basic Abilities: Power Sting, Petrify
- Healing Reversal
- Power Sting Damage
- Debuff Shrug
- DOT Damage
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
- +4900 Energy Resistance.
- +1130.77 Physical Resistance.
- Starting Charge: 40. Overheat Point: 100+
- For each Charge: Increase the Potency of personal Debuffs by 1% & reduce the opponent’s Regeneration Rate by 1%.
- Either Champion lands a hit: +1 Charge. 60% Chance.
- Opponent Launches a Special Attack: +10 Charge. 100% Chance.
Nuclear Core - Meltdown
- When Charge is gained above the Overheat Point, there’s a chance to enter Meltdown for 12 seconds. Chance increases with Charge.
- While Meltdown is active: Any contact with the opponent has a 75% chance to inflict a burst of 876.4 Physical Damage on them.
- When Meltdown ends: Reset Core back to Starting Charge.
Incoming Unblockable Special Attacks
- Each hit has a 100% chance to spend 10 Nuclear Core Charge to reduce the opponent’s Attack Rating by 75%.
- Personal Debuffs trigger when the attack is launched instead of on hit and they are Paused for the duration of the attack.
| Special 1 - Biosting Blast
| Special 2 - Power Sting
| Special 3 - Biosting Barrage
| Signature Ability - Hostile Takeover
ALL-PURPOSE WEAPON OF WAR - Unique Synergy
- Yellowjacket: Heavy Attack: 100% chance to spend 10 Core Charge to inflict a Slow Debuff for 10 seconds, preventing Evade or Unstoppable effects from activating. Opponents with a natural class advantage cannot be Slowed.
POWER OF MONEY - Joe Fixit, Yondu, Kingpin, Taskmaster - Unique Synergy
- Villain Champions: +5% Attack Rating.
- Yellowjacket: Inflicting a Debuff grants +10 Core Charge. Cooldown: 10 seconds.
REVOLUTIONS NEED ARMS - Killmonger, Mole Man, Magneto, Storm (Pyramid X) - Unique Synergy
- Villain Champions:+5% Health Rating.
- Yellowjacket: Nuclear Core Starting Charge and Overheat Point are increased by +10.
NEMESIS - Ant-Man, Wasp
- All Champions Gain +6% Attack
Idol - Hulkbuster, Iron Man, Iron Man (Infinity War), Superior Iron Man
- All Champions gain +4% Health & Attack rating.
- All Champions gain +115 Critical Damage Rating
- Debuffs are the name of the game with Yellowjacket, adding some extra Regen Rate Reduction is killer in the new and improved kit!
- A well timed Stun paired with a big SP2 is going to erase any healing that your opponent might try and bring to a fight.
Post edited by Kabam Boo on