**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Variant 3 attack value bug

Hey all! I recently went back into variant 3 but I noticed that the attack value was insanely high, 17.5K to be exact in 3.3. As a reference, the final quest in act 7.1 has about 7K. This just doesn’t seem right to me so I’m guessing it’s a bug, if not feel free to correct me but I think this will screw over many players who are trying to complete variant 3. Thanks.

Comments

• ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    Oh okay, just making sure nothing is bugged. Thx for correcting me :)
    But I just checked something, it’s only with variant 3, even variant 1 which still is the hardest has only 9K, that’s barely more than half so still seems wrong :/
    @HI_guys
    Just seems kinda strange that content meant for players in act 5.3/5.4 has such high attack values, that’s all :/
    @HI_guys
    It’s just a little hard to get my head around you know? Content meant for players in act 5/6 having lower attack pools then 7, but I see where you’re coming from :)