**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Against Collector

EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Is Ghost a really good option for the collector?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Judging from your other posts, I assume you mean 5.2.6. She's pretty good since she gets easy openings but the protection gimps your damage. I;m sure theres tons of YT vids about it
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    5.2.6 Collector also redduces AA after some time. So phasing might be weird but yeah, I guess she could work.
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Thanks!

Judging from your other posts, I assume you mean 5.2.6. She's pretty good since she gets easy openings but the protection gimps your damage. I;m sure theres tons of YT vids about it

Yeah, I meant 5.2.6 Collector.

But I was gonna do a synergy team which increases her attack. Can I solo Ghost (R3 5 Star) through all the fights?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Edwxn said:

But I was gonna do a synergy team which increases her attack. Can I solo Ghost (R3 5 Star) through all the fights?
    I'm sure she could do the path, but I doubt she could solo the collector.Very few champions can do it, especially with the level of champions you would have at a uc level
    Thanks Again!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Edwxn said:

From personal experience when exploring that chapter, she can definitely solo pretty much all of the fights in that chapter (I feel like there are some champions who aren’t ideal matchups but you can hypothetically do it). It’s really, really difficult to solo the collector even with a maxed 5* ghost but she’s a good option if you’re careful while phasing because of the aar.