**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Wanda is gonna turn out evil and that would set her up as the villain in Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness.We’ll get mutants and Mephisto in phase 5
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Wanda is gonna turn out evil and that would set her up as the villain in Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness.We’ll get mutants and Mephisto in phase 5

But that’s just a theory... a tv theory! Aaannnddd cut
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Episode 4 was really interesting and I like how it connected Episode 1-3 and the overall story.
  • Figured I should share this as well:

We’re (basically) halfway through WandaVision! 5 episodes left! To celebrate, they’ve released a mid-season trailer online:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch0wMWnXjeA

I've heard a rumor saying their might be a tenth episode but I seriously doubt it
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★

Wanda is gonna turn out evil and that would set her up as the villain in Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness.We’ll get mutants and Mephisto in phase 5

I dont think she will turn evil. I think in general, after all of the loss in her life, she's just having a mental breakdown and needs someone to help her out of it. Whether it self-induced issue, or someone causing her to do it, is still a mystery

edited February 2021
    Excuse the double post, but just had a thought. In the the mcoc universe, who else loves the entertainment industry and willing to do anything to get some amazing ratings for his shows. Maybe even kidnap a few avengers and make them the star of the show. I mean....why is the show being broadcast in the first place, if this is only for her "own satisfaction"

Could the real villain be.....Mojo? o___o
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

Excuse the double post, but just had a thought. In the the mcoc universe, who else loves the entertainment industry and willing to do anything to get some amazing ratings for his shows. Maybe even kidnap a few avengers and make them the star of the show. I mean....why is the show being broadcast in the first place, if this is only for her "own satisfaction"

good Theory, but Mojo doesn't have the power to resurect the dead. Wanda does. Just saying
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Sazed said:

good Theory, but Mojo doesn't have the power to resurect the dead. Wanda does. Just saying
    Yes, but technically she could have resurrected Vision before being used by Mojo for a show.
    Crcrcrc said:

Sazed said:

Yes, but technically she could have resurrected Vision before being used by Mojo for a show.
    Ah you right. I saw an add for WandaVsion on Roku, and I can't find it on google, but it looked like a demon (maybe Mephesto) was floating between them. If I find the picture, I'll share it here, but for the time being, does the name Hayward ring a bell? Cause it does for me.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    vision is gonna die or cease to exist the moment he walks out those doors is what im thinking
    Moot4Life said:

vision is gonna die or cease to exist the moment he walks out those doors is what im thinking
    same
    Sazed said:

Crcrcrc said:

Sazed said:

Ah you right. I saw an add for WandaVsion on Roku, and I can't find it on google, but it looked like a demon (maybe Mephesto) was floating between them. If I find the picture, I'll share it here, but for the time being, does the name Hayward ring a bell? Cause it does for me.
    So the name Hayward rings a bell for me, because I've seen Agents of Shield. And Grant Ward had an associate. Laura Hayward, who yes was a Villian. So I think Director Hayward is actually like Ward and infiltrating SWORD, and is actually Hydra.
    Moot4Life said:

I don’t think so. The clothes Monica had on in Westview were still on after she left the bubble, implying what’s created in the bubble can exist outside of it as well. Plus, how else are we gonna get the twins in the MCU lol

Moot4Life said:

I don’t think so. The clothes Monica had on in Westview were still on after she left the bubble, implying what’s created in the bubble can exist outside of it as well. Plus, how else are we gonna get the twins in the MCU lol

Well If that's true, then Wanda actually does have the power to resurrect the dead, and we might see some dead heroes return. Jeez, the possibilities...
    Sazed said:

Moot4Life said:

Well If that's true, then Wanda actually does have the power to resurrect the dead, and we might see some dead heroes return. Jeez, the possibilities...
    Yes, but that may be limited. Vision and Wanda both were created by the mind stone, so putting that mindstone power back into vision, may be a lot simpler than that bring others back from the dead.

So your saying that the mind stone in human form recreated the mind stone? Sorry not trying to sound like an idiot, just a little confused about your perspective. I say mind stone in human form, because that's basically wanda's power. Either that or the reality stone.

Sazed said:

Moot4Life said:

Yes, but that may be limited. Vision and Wanda both were created by the mind stone, so putting that mindstone power back into vision, may be a lot simpler than that bring others back from the dead.

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Bugmat78 said:

DrZola said:

At the same time, isn’t there a nice level of anticipation also? After all, this is how it used to be when “must see TV” was a thing and we couldn’t binge a dozen episodes all at once.

I saw a reviewer noting how he felt blue over the weekend because he had already seen the episode a couple of times, then steadily felt the excitement ratchet up as the week progressed until it hit a fever pitch by Friday.

Delayed gratification. It’s not all bad.

Dr. Zola

No it isn't - perhaps I need to stop using netflix lol. I watched and waited for the first 3 WV episodes no prob, but that last took such a turn...
    Right. I’ve had so much fun talking with friends and family who watch and love Marvel, bouncing theories back and forth. It’s almost as much fun as the show itself. Almost...

Dr. Zola
    imagine having friends who like marvel
    My girlfriend is a big marvel fan and plays this game with me, she even got cavalier the other day
    Damn
  • Excuse the double post, but just had a thought. In the the mcoc universe, who else loves the entertainment industry and willing to do anything to get some amazing ratings for his shows. Maybe even kidnap a few avengers and make them the star of the show. I mean....why is the show being broadcast in the first place, if this is only for her "own satisfaction"

Wow hadn’t even thought of that would be a great way to bring more comical heroes and villans. I’m off to watch some MojoVision

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Where are the spoilers on this page lads? I mean I watched episode 4 but come on..

edit: to say some posts spoilered but some near the top aren't and basically leak half the episode plot.

• KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    idk about the rest of you, but this week flew by. Feels crazy that there's already another episode coming out tomorrow.

I'm interested to see how they balance progressing the storylines both inside and outside Westview now that both groups are caught up to each other. I'm hoping they solve that by making the episodes longer. I've been saying it for a couple weeks now, but I think they have to finally reveal to Vision that Wanda is trapping everyone else. I think that's different from him discovering that he's really dead, but that reveal probably won't come til close to the end of the season. I'm also curious to see the third point of view on the first three episodes that we haven't heard yet, that perspective coming from Monica after being jettisoned from Westview.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this Prediction Thursday!

idk about the rest of you, but this week flew by. Feels crazy that there's already another episode coming out tomorrow.

I'm interested to see how they balance progressing the storylines both inside and outside Westview now that both groups are caught up to each other. I'm hoping they solve that by making the episodes longer. I've been saying it for a couple weeks now, but I think they have to finally reveal to Vision that Wanda is trapping everyone else. I think that's different from him discovering that he's really dead, but that reveal probably won't come til close to the end of the season. I'm also curious to see the third point of view on the first three episodes that we haven't heard yet, that perspective coming from Monica after being jettisoned from Westview.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this Prediction Thursday!
    I think we all are
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Just watched episode 5 - OH MY GOD best episode yet
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Holy ****. That was mental.
    Jackd1989 said:

Just watched episode 5 - OH MY GOD best episode yet

Holy ****. That was mental.

Color me interested.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    OMGGG, SHE RECAST PIETRO!!!!!!
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    They couldn't have given us the hot Pietro?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ep5 was super interesting!

Seems like the MCU and the Xmen CU are merging
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

This is what they should have brought back

but instead we get this