**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Vision OG at node54 aw working as intended?

Now with improved powergain node everytime he use synthesis, he instantly go straight to 3 bars. At the beginning of the game and everytime he activate his synthesis too. And this node never work like this before but not sure when this change. (In the past, it not make synthesis go to full 3 bars. In order to go full 3 bars, Vision still need some amount of signature levels too.

So we need boosts to tank sp3 now? And in the past (with start the fight with 2 bars node, it is just the beginning but right now if we fight him, he will periodically activate that 3-4 times at least. So it is hard to burn his power because we don’t know exactly every x seconds he will activate it. You may lock his power but then you have to survie his first sp3 first too.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s worked like that forever
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

No it didn’t it happens the moment there changed the node to the improvement power gian combined with aspet evolution
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Lvernon15 said:

No it didn’t it happens the moment there changed the node to the improvement power gian combined with aspet evolution
    Yes, which is the entire time that node has been there
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    If he gains a bar and a half of power or more to start the fight normally, add +100% power gain and that's 3. Why would you think this isn't working correctly? As Lvernon15 said, it's worked that way ever since that node was changed to what it is
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Liver mom is once again correct. WetNPasty is also correct

Ugh, I have enough nicknames throughout streams and chats already
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Ugh, I have enough nicknames throughout streams and chats already
    I like this one
    Lvernon15 said:

Gamer said:

Lvernon15 said:

Nope there changed it like afterwards ther way two defrinds kind of the node but I’m agerd it works at it supposed to no bug just that there change that node after 12.0. Hit.
    Gamer said:

Lvernon15 said:

Gamer said:

Lvernon15 said:

Nope there changed it like afterwards ther way two defrinds kind of the node but I’m agerd it works at it supposed to no bug just that there change that node after 12.0. Hit.
    The entire map let alone specific nodes has been changed since 12.0. I'm not really sure what it is you're getting at. Since this current batch of nodes has existed, that node has been and has acted exactly the same. It's been at least 4 seasons now if not more

Gamer said:

Lvernon15 said:

Gamer said:

Lvernon15 said:

The entire map let alone specific nodes has been changed since 12.0. I'm not really sure what it is you're getting at. Since this current batch of nodes has existed, that node has been and has acted exactly the same. It's been at least 4 seasons now if not more
    Don’t get me wrong just saying it hasn’t always ben that’s node I’m even said there’s nofing wrong with the node it works as it supposed so so don’t know where’s you going at either. Just that for a fact it wasn’t always the node but it always change. So there no bug at all that’s was all