**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My new 6 r3

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
I rank up kingpin because u fixed the issue it had with his healing he will b a good champ to have since I run suicides i also didnt have any good 6 skill heroes

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Nice
  • I don't know If I want to take my 5* falcon to r5 or kingpin to r5 both awakened
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

I don't know If I want to take my 5* falcon to r5 or kingpin to r5 both awakened

KP > Falcon.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    @Masterpuff I had just taken a week ago my 5 aegon from r1 to r5 in one go my iso got destroyed.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

H3t3r said:

I don't know If I want to take my 5* falcon to r5 or kingpin to r5 both awakened

KP > Falcon.
    Honestly this is very debatable. I think KP probably has more damage, but Falcon has more utility. KP has utility, it's just very specific utility
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Awesome choice, mate.

I don't have a 6*, but took my 5* to R5 today, as it was Skill Advancement.

I'll go up the levels with the next Level Up event. I'm a patient guy.

Sig level 66 gets him starting with three Rage, btw.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Awesome
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    nice one! when they fix his regen he will be a beast
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Let us know how it turns out. I keep hearing people saying they will R3 their KP, but you’re the first I’ve actually seen.

Mine (L20) will definitely get R2 treatment. I’m short Skill T5 but by the time I’m there we should have a clear verdict.

Congrats!

Dr. Zola

Check out Vega583 on youtube ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnTTNQV0reA
    He took his to r3 a week ago.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    @Moot4Life they allready did when I found out playng I decided to r3
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Noice
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Ranked up Kingpin gang!