**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Champions or Champion Buffs.Which one do you chose ?

ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I think the champion pool in the game is too much.It's hard to catch the heroes we want.
New champions shouldn't come for a while.We need more buff for old champions...
İs it just me ? I wonder What are your thoughts ?
Which one do you chose ?

New Champions or Champion Buffs.Which one do you chose ? 44 votes

2 New Champions on Month
29%
BendyRbk19Raichu626VoltolosNotsavage19Tano177Ctfz35ErosenseiogThoye3SpideyFunkoSuperiorSymbioteCrcrcrcSilver_Goose 13 votes
4 Different Champion Buffs on Month (2 Update - 2 Overhaul/Rework)
70%
Alfa_PigeonTerraMasterduxOsfan8HendrossWarlord5386Ackbar67BuckyBruhAdvLmaoStarKillerVIIMrBanksMiStaLovaMetalJakeBabyMiikeXdSpoodermanxDPyrdaTSR6225RenaxqqAndyball270 31 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    2 New Champions on Month
    New champions. Cool to see new animations, growing the roster, and overall I like the excitement of speculating who’s coming next month
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★

Both?

I dont think kabam do both on a month
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    They... they do both. 2 tune-ups, 2 larger changes, and 2 new champions. Next month is supposed to be 2 complete reworks from the ground up plus 2 new champs. It’s great, I love it. This is one area of the game that they are really knocking out of the park
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Both is the best choice, but my preference is buffing older champs to balance the game. There is still so many champs that are awful that have no use other than arena. I would say that of all the 2020 champs, every single one of them have some use. After the recent buffs, Nova is hand down the worst 2020 champ and even he is a great defender.

BUT, Kabam is a business, so releasing new champs is what makes them money, so I totally understand.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    There’s no reason not to have both. Many of the older characters being buffed just need some adjustments to bring them into the meta, but once they are there — by my math, Kabam could be done with the majority of it by the end of summer, for the weakest characters remaining —the work is done, whether people like the buffs universally or not.

The danger in this game, in my opinion, isn’t in the release of newer, better characters. It’s when the weakest of the characters are able to be pulled but are simply not capable of performing acceptably against the content being released.

Once Kabam completes this major pass of buffs and adjustments, this game will be healthier as a whole. People will have more solutions to challenges and more characters to enjoy
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Neither, they need to stop adding stuff until they have a working game, just my opinion though.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    2 New Champions on Month
    Etm34 said:

Elwind said:

Both?

I dont think kabam do both on a month
    They just did
    Wicket329 said:

They... they do both. 2 tune-ups, 2 larger changes, and 2 new champions. Next month is supposed to be 2 complete reworks [This is also false btw, it's the same as this month again] from the ground up plus 2 new champs. It’s great, I love it. This is one area of the game that they are really knocking out of the park

No they didn't. OP is asking for 2 moderare (Kingpin level) updates and 2 complete (Mags level) reworks every month. I also doubt they could do that +2 new champs every month, as does kabam, which is why they're only doing 2 full reworks every 3 months with no other buffs in those months
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Uh what? They are already doing both. Kabam said in the roadmap update that they will do 2 tune ups and 2 updates every month, just like now. Then, every third month, so in April, we get 2 complete overhauls. And we always get 2 need champs a month. It’s exactly what they told us they would do
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★

• Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

Both is the best choice, but my preference is buffing older champs to balance the game. There is still so many champs that are awful that have no use other than arena. I would say that of all the 2020 champs, every single one of them have some use. After the recent buffs, Nova is hand down the worst 2020 champ and even he is a great defender.

BUT, Kabam is a business, so releasing new champs is what makes them money, so I totally understand.

Some awful champs are extra awful that they even suck for arena. Fighting with a 6* Cap WW2, Jane Foster, Groot, OG Iron Man, Classic DD, and Agent Venom make arena fights as long as a LOL or an Abyss fight.