**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inventory increase request

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
With 6*s on their way its time to increase inventory.

T4B and T4C needs increased already

To take a 5* champ to rank 4 you need 12 T4B and 7 T4cs. Its kinda crazy at this point. Most hold for upcoming champs but theres no reason our stash can't be

T4B - 20
T4C - 15

Comments

• Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Better yet why have a limit where things can expire to begin with? If it can be held in “storage” then theres no reason u shouldnt be able to hold it permanently til ur ready to use whatever item it is. Just my opinion
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Drewbe14 wrote: »
    Better yet why have a limit where things can expire to begin with? If it can be held in “storage” then theres no reason u shouldnt be able to hold it permanently til ur ready to use whatever item it is. Just my opinion

I'd rather there be no limit on rank up materials, never made any sense to me. Questing items sure but rank up materials???? No reason to do that.
  • OhemgeeOhemgee Posts: 9

Because if you save a ton and don't have things expire, you'll rarely have a reason to spend money... :D
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Ohemgee wrote: »

Because if you save a ton and don't have things expire, you'll rarely have a reason to spend money... :D

too true back in the day there was unlimited storage and now because of their expiry date, my overflowing stash of t4c are dying.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    T1A space needs to go up. Sure 5*s eat through them quickly but everyone isn't swimming in 5*s yet. Since we can pick up so many at mid levels from event quest, there needs to be a way to not have them expire faster than we can use them.

T2A inventory space needs to go up for lower/mid players also. I have 3 on my alt and once I explore act 4, I still probably won't have any 5* able to take to rank 4, so they will end up expiring. It's great when they are in the calendar but for lower players, it doesn't make sense to get something that will expire before it's of use.

Basically space for everything needs to go up at all levels.
  • I’d also like to see an exchange option to exchange your t4c to t4b. I know it probably wont happen but just an idea.
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    You notice that the Mods don’t respond because they know this makes too much sense and it would benefit the players. Heaven forbid they do anything to improve the state and functionality of the game to our benefit! There isn’t even the candid response from @Kabam Miike saying, I’ll get your suggestion to the Devs. I’m tired of having to use my overflow T4cc’s on someone I don’t want to just so they don’t expire...
  • Honestly, I'd rather just have a way to sort iso in the stash so I can "Claim all Mutant ISO" or something.

Scrolling through endlessly is annoying
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    The is zero reason the inventory wasn't increased with the announcement of 6* champs. It'd be such an easy fix.
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Honestly, I'd rather just have a way to sort iso in the stash so I can "Claim all Mutant ISO" or something.

Scrolling through endlessly is annoying

This exists. You can filter your stash ISO for class or rank.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Yes I would also like an increase to duel tokens, 5 is just not good enough, I don't like having to waste time going into the stash to claim them, atleast make them 15 instead of 5.