**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Important Question: Buffed Champs worthy of R3?

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
I’m at a point in the game where I’ve done all there is to do. There are no worlds left to conquer. So I’m ranking up more or less for fun.

My 100% exploration of Abyss gave me two t5 skill catalysts, and I already have both Aegon and Nick at r3. So that really frees me up with skill rank ups, and I do have a 6* KP, but he’s unduped.

I also have a 6* r2 duped Terrax that I’m seriously considering taking to r3 just because he’s fun. I’ve got 6* r2 Corvus and CMM as well but I mean... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyway, feel free to weigh in on which if either of these champs I should take up. I don’t typically run suicides, but I’m debating toggling them on at some point.

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    All 4 are rank 3 worthy imo
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★

A

Additional roster context
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★

All 4 are rank 3 worthy imo

THANK YOU. #justiceforyellowjacket
    Also, my only hesitation with Kingpin is that he’s unawakened. How crucial do y’all think his sig ability is?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Also, my only hesitation with Kingpin is that he’s unawakened. How crucial do y’all think his sig ability is?

I'd rather take stealthy, as you already have duped aegon
    Aleor said:

Wicket329 said:

I'd rather take stealthy, as you already have duped aegon
    Already have stealthy at 5/65 sig 200 and he mostly collects dust for me since I finished the abyss Luke Cage fights. Not in any rush to bring him back up, and I’ve got a ton of good slow champs. Plus I’ve got 2 skill catalysts (thanks Abyss RNG), so I can afford to play a little more fast and loose with the skill rankups
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Don't sleep on BWDO, I also have her at rank 2 and she is a blast to play. That being said, I also would definitely consider taking Mole Man up if you pull him in the future. If you like Terax, take him up, but out of CMM and Corvus, I would do CMM, especially with a R3 Nick.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    I would go elsa over kingpin, I'm honestly planning to rank 3 mine unduped once I form my skill t5cc
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think terrax, kp, and mm are all easily worth r3. YJ is a bit more tricky since his sig is hard to get high as a 6* but if the sig were in his base kit or you magically have a sig 200 6* I would definitely do it

I think terrax, kp, and mm are all easily worth r3. YJ is a bit more tricky since his sig is hard to get high as a 6* but if the sig were in his base kit or you magically have a sig 200 6* I would definitely do it

If I had a Mole Man he’d definitely go up to r3. I’m always looking for fun niche utility that I don’t already have (or have a limited amount of) and Mole Man’s bursting with that. Plus, now that I’ve seen some gameplay (mostly Karate Mike), he looks like a ton of fun
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Wicket329 said:

If I had a Mole Man he’d definitely go up to r3. I’m always looking for fun niche utility that I don’t already have (or have a limited amount of) and Mole Man’s bursting with that. Plus, now that I’ve seen some gameplay (mostly Karate Mike), he looks like a ton of fun
    yeah i think they smashed it out of the park with those 3. They're all great champs, especially for a first 5 or 6*, which imo, is a fantastic target for these buffs
    #GamersAgainstGamersAgainstElsa
  • darkhumourdarkhumour Posts: 29
    mole man definitely worthy
    I think I’ve decided to take Terrax up. He’s got good utility and damage, and he’s the only cosmic 6* I have awakened that I’d put sig stones into (Not you Black Bolt). He’ll move the needle on my prestige and, more important than all that, he’s fun to play.

I personally just find CMM and Corvus boring. They get bigger numbers and end fights faster, but Terrax’s playstyle is just fun. I like experimenting with ending the rock field at different times to drop another special or maximize damage or whatever.

As for Fat Tony, I’ll have to wait for more information on him as an unduped option. As long as the game can chill on the skill t5cc a little bit, I can wait.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Being realistic I’d take up glaive and bank your other skill catalyst. Kingpin still isn’t nearly good enough to merit r3 imo
    Fabwizi said:

Terrex to r3 definitely but over venom most definitely not.

Got him at 5/65 high sig already 🤷🏻‍♂️ That’s the main reason I’m skipping over some of the obvious choices. Sure, stronger as a 6* r3, but I’ve got access to their utility at a useable level already. So I’d rather bring up somebody new
    edited February 2021

Don't sleep on BWDO, I also have her at rank 2 and she is a blast to play. That being said, I also would definitely consider taking Mole Man up if you pull him in the future. If you like Terax, take him up, but out of CMM and Corvus, I would do CMM, especially with a R3 Nick.

Love BWDO, she is extremely fun. Especially in Cav EQ stuff she becomes an absolute monster. She, Elsa, and NT are my top contenders for the skill rankup from what I currently have. I’m just not completely sold on any of them.