**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What about buffing a little bit GHULK ?

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Just saw the rework of Kingpin and Yellowjacket and they are quite amazing !

Now a simple Kingpin 5R5 can do lot more damage than my Gladiator Hulk 6R3 😳
A little boost to Ghulk damage would be appreciated πŸ˜‰

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghulk is perfectly fine as is imo.
    He has decent damage, a very neat utility when you need it and a few select debuffs he can apply.
    He's a solid 7/10.

Not all champs need to be equal.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

He has decent damage, a very neat utility when you need it and a few select debuffs he can apply.
    He's a solid 7/10.

Decent damage yes but with all the rework going on he is the weakest Hulk version going around
    He has good utilities and i don’t ask for a rework, just a little boost to the damage... it’s Hulk after all and seing Hulk doing less damage than a mafia boss is a shame πŸ˜…
    Stellar said:

Terra said:

He's a solid 7/10.

Decent damage yes but with all the rework going on he is the weakest Hulk version going around
    He has good utilities and i don’t ask for a rework, just a little boost to the damage... it’s Hulk after all and seing Hulk doing less damage than a mafia boss is a shame πŸ˜…
    >Weakest Hulk.
    OG Hulk wants a word with you.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If he did get a buff, it'd probs be a tune up. Like double the attack increase from the crowd meter or smthn or make crowd 100 last longer.
  • Tano177Tano177 Posts: 41 β˜…
    edited February 2021
    a bit more damage wouldn't kill anybody... also, does anybody know why passive dot nodes don't activate Face Me?
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    WRIR said:

If he did get a buff, it'd probs be a tune up. Like double the attack increase from the crowd meter or smthn or make crowd 100 last longer.

Exactly, just a tune up. Alot of champs that were "OK" are going to need this to keep up. OG hulk could use one too. Just like increasing the amount of damage he does with the amount of lost health as he is. However, they should add a little something to make him more fun like an unstoppable or something and some kinda small regen.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How many of u wish a tune up for carnage?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gulk is just fine. If you play aggressively, he's a beast.

WRIR said:

Exactly, just a tune up. Alot of champs that were "OK" are going to need this to keep up. OG hulk could use one too. Just like increasing the amount of damage he does with the amount of lost health as he is. However, they should add a little something to make him more fun like an unstoppable or something and some kinda small regen.
    He already have regen and unstoppable

Just the tune up would be fine, no need to change anything else.

Gulk is just fine. If you play aggressively, he's a beast.

Even aggressively, his sp2 is nothing compared to some reworked champions sp2

I don’t ask a total rework, by the way, just a little tune up of it’s damage
    edited February 2021
    I will try to show what i am talking about
    I made tests with Ghulk 5R3, Terrax 5R1, Kingpin 5R3, Yellowjacket 5R3 and Moleman 5R1 (sorry didn’t upgrade the R1 before)

I tried to maximized the damages (furies, crowd at 100, 10 armor break etc) and took only crit on heavy attack to get a good comparison...

As you can see, even a Terrax rank 1 does more damage on its heavy than Ghulk on its Heavy

Ghulk barely does more damage than a kingpin R3
    edited February 2021
    Sorry, Kingpin and Ghulk are only rank 2
    With Ghulk 6R3 i did 11k (4k + 7k) on heavy without the furie when under 20% life

I saw a Terrax 5R5 doing nearly 40k on heavy... 4 times more than a Ghulk 6 stars rank 3 !

So yes Ghulk is a nice champion to have, but a bit of more damage output would be nice πŸ˜‰
    Stellar said:

I made tests with Ghulk 5R3, Terrax 5R1, Kingpin 5R3, Yellowjacket 5R3 and Moleman 5R1 (sorry didn’t upgrade the R1 before)

I tried to maximized the damages (furies, crowd at 100, 10 armor break etc) and took only crit on heavy attack to get a good comparison...

As you can see, even a Terrax rank 1 does more damage on its heavy than Ghulk on its Heavy

Terrax has 10 armor breaks.
    Stellar said:

Ghulk took WS to 73% in 48 hits, terrax took him to 85% on 97 hits.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghulk is one of the last champs to need a buff. This is ridiculous. Buffs are for champs who need them, not champs better than 50% of the characters already.

Stellar said:

Ghulk took WS to 73% in 48 hits, terrax took him to 85% on 97 hits.
    Was the same fight, i just quit the fight each time i did my crit on heavy...

Stellar said:

Terrax has 10 armor breaks.
    And Ghulk is at max crowd excitement and have the fury when under 20% life... as i wrote i made sure to maximize damages output for all to get a good comparison
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181 β˜…
    Terra said:

Stellar said:

Terra said:

He's a solid 7/10.

>Weakest Hulk.
    To hell with OG Hulk, what about Fixit?
    LemoNot said:

Terra said:

Stellar said:

Terra said:

He's a solid 7/10.

>Weakest Hulk.
    To hell with OG Hulk, what about Fixit?
    OG Hulk > Joe Fixit