**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

thougst on yellowjacket

everyone talkin about buffs and id like to share my opinions on yellowjacket.first of all yellowjackets buff is the weirdest one.the others a bit same.increasing damage potential and longer durations etc.yellowjacket gained a lot utilies but lack of damage.some says indefinite power sting+l1 spam but even its not enough for the contest also im sure nobody want to 80 90 combo and wait the defenders throw special attack to see some damage for just one fight.im always think utiliy is more important than damage but if a champion cant damage his utility means nothing for the most part of contest.at least nuclear cores could give him some attack bonuses like the regen thing or maybe during the meltdown a fury buff increasing his attack %x.that way yellowjacket would get an actual buff

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    people forget that the mister fantastic synergy exists
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Grean said:

Why would you bring Reed and any of synergy partners when Mr. F does everything YJ can do with better damage?
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Grean said:

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Tried that out just now. YJ was getting some crazy power sting damage with all the power stings being applied.

Plus don’t underestimate his nuclear meltdown burst damage. My R2 YJ was getting an extra 1600 of burst damage per hit.