**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Imiw is great for mix master!

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So today i wanted to show off some imiw gameplay and came over this node combo of mix master and special delivery.

So first off his first medium and second and 4th light all stops evade, meaning you can throw a full combo without worrying about mix master. And for the second part his power gain in his 15% phase makes it easy to reach specials and ignore the special delivery node

i usually prefer to play him with full health since hes such a tank and that last phase is great to have as a safeguard in case something goes horrible wrong, but in this certain scenario it felt like the right way to play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgnZeWwudHg
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• I thought this was commonly known lol.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Yeah he also bypasses Mordo’s astral evade.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    imiw is great for everyone, top 5 tech
  • H3t3r said:

I thought this was commonly known lol.

My buddy Steve didnt know and hes like the most common guy i know so somehow i doubt your statement to be true 🤨
    Its probably because when mix master shows up you would never think to use IMIW and instead use like ghost or nick fury but if you did you'd more then likely just heavy spam. I never used IMIW for mix master personally but I did know he was an option.
  • H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

I thought this was commonly known lol.

My buddy Steve didnt know and hes like the most common guy i know so somehow i doubt your statement to be true 🤨
    Its probably because when mix master shows up you would never think to use IMIW and instead use like ghost or nick fury but if you did you'd more then likely just heavy spam. I never used IMIW for mix master personally but I did know he was an option.
    I dunno mate. Imiw >> seems pretty much confirmed at this point
    Hey I'm all for it!!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    That Bishop on Map 7 Mix Master though...
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    This is a well known fact but it might be helpful for some players who don't know about this.