**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which one of these 6 stars should I rank 3??!?!

RebelliousDeceiver95RebelliousDeceiver95 Posts: 12
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I’m on the last quest of Act 6, Reign, and I want to know if any of these champs would be worth rank 3ing:

I would totally go for Cull Obsidian however:

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Cull, OML, DDHK if you like his buff, heck even unawakened CAIW for TB
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Go for science. Cap IW is still great unawakened and it will be a good investment for the future. Pair the 25% selector from act 6 with act 7.1's selector and you'll get an almost guarenteed t5cc.
  • I’m thinking either Cap IW or Mr Fantastic but I’ve heard they both need to be awakened and ideally at a high signature level, correct me if I’m wrong, though they still would be useful at Rank 3 right? Especially with the benefits of ThroneBreaker
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

I’m thinking either Cap IW or Mr Fantastic but I’ve heard they both need to be awakened and ideally at a high signature level, correct me if I’m wrong, though they still would be useful at Rank 3 right? Especially with the benefits of ThroneBreaker

CAIW doesn't need to be awakened; his sig ability is really nice but absolutely not needed
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    I’d lean CAIW. Cull is worth a thought, but Cap’s durability is so good.

Dr. Zola
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    CapIW is a really good champ unawakened...big damage, great blocking, glancing...he's one of the best in game at sig 200. Even unawakened he's worth r3 for thronebreaker.
  • What if now I say I’ve already got a 5 star 5/65 Cap IW at sig 200...
    Should I still rank 3 Cap IW as a 6 star?
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★

What if now I say I’ve already got a 5 star 5/65 Cap IW at sig 200...
    Should I still rank 3 Cap IW as a 6 star?

Unless you absolutely need thronebreaker, I wouldn't rank up an unawakened Cap IW, especially if you have that 5/65 200 5*. Would you really ever use him when you have all that utility in the 5*?
  • SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    I would go with Cull. Have mine at r3 since a while and don’t regret taking him up a bit. He‘s not that big of a glass canon like everyone says and he dishes out some of the highest dps in the game. Great for questing, act 7 or one of the best for incursions
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    OLD MAN FRIGGIN LOGAN! don't sleep on him .. he's amaze. I echo the Cap sentiment as well.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Capiw still has great dmg unawakened
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I'd reckon Capiw is really great unawakened too.
    Your also close to forming a science t5cc.
    For the sake of tb, he's certainly not bad at all.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Caiw is really good unawakened,heck go with him,don't worry you'll pull him again lol.

Dr.Avenge
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Hmm, seems like @DrZola has a student......
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    By the time you have a fully formed catalyst you probably have many more champs to choose from :smiley:

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★

Aha...that may be one of those students who turned to the Dark Side...

Dr. Zola
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    DrZola said:

Aha...that may be one of those students who turned to the Dark Side...

Dr. Zola
    Teach me!!!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d rank 3 caiw even unawakened and cull no questions out of that group. Night thrasher if you can get him awakened gets a nod and maybe mr fantastic if you like him.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Cap loses his utility without the dupe and sig, but he still has perfect block and great damage potential. In your situation I’d absolutely choose him over anyone else.