**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank 5 Yellow Jacket???

I have him at r3 rn, and i have 2 rank up gems for 4-5, Ive seen the videos of him buffed, he seems like if Void and Spider Ham was nerfed and combined, I've been considering it, Should i rank 5?

My other science 5* are:
Spider Gwen
Hulk Ragnorok
Invisible woman
Wasp ( I have Ghost)

HELP ME DECIDE

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,988 ★★★★★
    R5 your Wasp.
    You won't regret it.
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    Spider Gwen if you have a r4 or r5 venom, ss, or VtD...otherwise go for YJ or GHulk
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t rank 5 Yellowjacket. I’d rank 5 everyone else on that list except maybe invisible woman before him.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Wasp.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,988 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

I wouldn’t rank 5 Yellowjacket. I’d rank 5 everyone else on that list except maybe invisible woman before him.

While her rampup is very skill intensive, her damage is nuts if you can nail it. She's defo worth the r5 too
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I'd go hulk or wasp
  • Dont sleep on YJ, he has an easy kit, has multi utility.
  • Mr_AaeezzMr_Aaeezz Posts: 50

Spider Gwen if you have a r4 or r5 venom, ss, or VtD...otherwise go for YJ or GHulk

I have SS and VTD
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    IM TALKIN WASP WASP WASP
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    Mr_Aaeezz said:

I have SS and VTD
    She has great damage with 'gwenom' synergy, more utility and sustainability than wasp(i'm presuming you dpn't run suicides)
    look up Swedeah's 6*r3 Spidergwen...