**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ahhh......guys?!

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    What’s wrong? I even couldn’t enter quests, and even I opened 4 daily crystals to get nothing
    Not yet, I've been in and out of the App store since yesterday, but I haven't received anything regarding updating the game.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Check your base rating. That will help ensure that your champs haven't vanished.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    @The_beast123 think you just need to update the game as you still have champs on your profile

Not yet, I've been in and out of the App store since yesterday, but I haven't received anything regarding updating the game.

Try clicking into the app on the App Store like you want to download it again and refresh the page (swipe down)

Try clicking into the app on the App Store like you want to download it again and refresh the page (swipe down)
    I did try every possible stuff I could, nothing bore fruit.

Yay,U sold all ur champs.

I could had opened another 5 star crystal then...... hmm, when is the tech/cosmic up @avenge_123 ? I lack a lil behind in both classes.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I think today was mutant skill,right?
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Just let it go Beast123, the accident wasn't your fault

I think today was mutant skill,right?

Hopefully, yes. I haven't checked though.
    slacker said:

Just let it go Beast123, the accident wasn't your fault

Thank you, @slacker you guys make me feel better. I was stupefied until some minutes back lol.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest contacting support
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah just reload your game and update if you haven't. Uninstall and redownload if problems persist. Don't hesitate to call!
    Thank you all! I'll try waiting until tomorrow at the most.
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    nice
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Cool
    Glad it’s all fixed bro