**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

With all these new champ reworks, anyone upgrade their Terrax?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Looks like lots are upgrading kingpin and their moleman. Haven’t seen much Terrax talk and upgrades
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I levelled him up at 6* rank 1 which is the max I can do for now. No cosmic t4cc or t2 alpha or t4 basic or t5 basic.
    And, I 'll probably take up my 5* Aegon up to r5 first since t5 basics are rare for me currently.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I might r2 tarrax. But my roster is in a position to throw away rank ups if I choose. So not the best indication if he’s worth it or not.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I don't have Terrax
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I’m finding it hard to decide between mole man and terrax. I love both of them now.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    I have a duped 6* Terrax. I am currently debating on whether I am going to take him to R2 or not. I have other options as well right now but limited resources.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I have a duped 6* Terrax. I am currently debating on whether I am going to take him to R2 or not. I have other options as well right now but limited resources.

HMU with any of your decisions please.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I took him up to R2 as well as yellow jacket both unduped .

Went from 254 hits on winter shoulder to 150 hits.

The reason I took him up is because I had 16 T2 alpha expiring. The truth is I won’t need him for anything , but I like his armor breaks and the damage is nice.
  • I have a duped 6* Terrax. I am currently debating on whether I am going to take him to R2 or not. I have other options as well right now but limited resources.

I have him unawakened and am trying to decide how important his awakened ability actually is. I only read it as a boost at the start of the fight - a bit like the initial burst of damage suicides give OR
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    I may also wait until Super Skrull is released. I hope he's released first. I am absolutely crazy for FF4 related champs.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I have him as an unduped 6* r1, not sure if I want to take him to r2.
    I already have CMM and Hype at r5. I feel like Terrax needs his awakened ability to really shine and to cause problems on defense.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The highest rarity I have terrax is a 4* so I probably won’t upgrade him but I’m considering it for some paths in v6.