**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How should a newer player spend my glory?

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Started new account and grinded to cavalier in 4 months. 120 4 star champs, 27 five star and 3 six-star champs. Get about 3000 glory each AQ but not sure the best spending strategy

I’d like to have 30 maxed out four-star champs eventually for arena (currently have 11). I’d like to have all but my meme five star champs at at rank 3 or above, but currently most are stil at rank 1.

My six star BWCV I’d eventually like to take to rank 3 but don’t even have resources to take her to rank 2 now. Five star ghost needs to go to rank 5 and so will Hyperion if I ever awaken him. Probably 10-12 five star champs I’d like to rank 4 eventually.

Currently my stash is full on tier 4 class catalysts across the board. I have 14 tier 2 alpha catalysts and two 5 basic catalysts. I’m always low on tier 1 alpha and tier 4 basic (I do all the arenas and event quests but I have so many champs to upgrade).

What’s my best long-term strategy for glory?

How should a newer player spend my glory? 20 votes

Spend it all on tier 4 basic and tier 1 alpha for now
20%
Prakhar_82Will3808TheBoogyManWooptyfrickendoo 4 votes
Spend it all on tier 2 alpha
10%
Etm34Tony_5tank 2 votes
Spend it all on tier 5 basic
15%
NojokejaymLuke9523Xanatos 3 votes
Split it between tier 5 basic and tier 2 alpha
20%
NimorNockoKen1378Barani7da 4 votes
Split it evenly between T1A, T2A, T4B and T5B
35%
EtjamaEdwxnSarvanga1_JohnyBoyTRDSJBHJ12345___magnus_xixSpiderHammy 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Split it evenly between T1A, T2A, T4B and T5B
    Get what you need. Don't know what else to tell you tbh.
  • Options
    AJC_1870AJC_1870 Posts: 43
    Geez, I’ve been playing close to two years (pretty much daily) and I just recently got my 2nd 6*.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Spend it all on tier 4 basic and tier 1 alpha for now
    You said it yourself, you have all of the resources except t4b and t1a (and probably iso because you have so many champions to upgrade) so that’s what you should go for.

Also man, you’ve had really good luck.