**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly quest energy

Since when does chapter one of the monthly quest cost 2 energy per tile? Is this an error? It's always been one in the first chapter

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    RyanGolf said:

Since when does chapter one of the monthly quest cost 2 energy per tile? Is this an error? It's always been one in the first chapter

i think uc and cav have always been 2 for the first chapter
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

RyanGolf said:

This
  • RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 60

RyanGolf said:

I'm losing my mind if that's the case. I have never had to use an energy refill before completing the first chapter
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    RyanGolf said:

RyanGolf said:

I'm losing my mind if that's the case. I have never had to use an energy refill before completing the first chapter
    Depends on path size but it's always been 2 per step in UC and Cav.