**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Romance synergy node bugged [Merged]

KershawKershaw Posts: 2
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I hopped into the romance is a battle realm quest with the colossus and domino synergy and only the fury triggers and I still get stunned.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• KershawKershaw Posts: 2
    I’m not sure how to post a video on mobile so I hope this picture is enough to show what’s going on, I’ve also heard people say it’s the same for them no matter which synergy it is.
  • Skulled81Skulled81 Posts: 1
    Yes I had the same issue too. Makes it impossible to do the Legendary difficulty. Kabam REALLY needs to fix this. It’s unplayable.
  • SodaStreamsSodaStreams Posts: 1
    Also have the same issue ,yet for some people the synergies work very confusing to why we get stunned and get the fury buff meaning you should have ignored the stun but instead both activate (Stun and Fury on the player)
  • TwoZeroNineTwoZeroNine Posts: 5
    Got the same bug here as well I’m on an iPhone X don’t know know if that means anything
  • Have the same issue myself at the moment ir is when using the synergy of Colossus and Domino on the team . If I use a different romance pair such as HumanTorch and Rogue then I don't get the stun effect happening on my champs and get the fury buff.. Though sometimes when stunning during the cool down of HardHead the stun seems to not be applying to the defender . Usually when using Wasps heavy stun combo ability
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    ! Find out who among your Champions are romantically inclined and use that Romance Synergy to activate the Power of Love Buff for your team
    KRoNX1 said:

! Find out who among your Champions are romantically inclined and use that Romance Synergy to activate the Power of Love Buff for your team

Actually it is supposed to benefit the whole team
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We are currently looking into the interactions between certain nodes and the romance synergy. Please look out for an update on this. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Not sure if bug is the right word- I’ve managed to do legendary and epic 100% with this working as intended with Colossus, Human Torch and Medusa.
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    Worked fine earlier but now having this issue
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    Seems like one-sided <3 don't count.
  • Swis88Swis88 Posts: 1
    I’m bringing colossus and domino in side quest but still getting reflecting stun when using Colossus?

• Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    yes it is bugged
  • Swis88Swis88 Posts: 1
  • TaintoTainto Posts: 66
    edited February 2021
    I have colossus and domino on my team and only colossus is immune to the stun reflect while the rest of my team is getting it and mmm even domino.
    In Kabams description it says if u have romance synergy it benefits whole team.
    Right? Wrong? Did I read something wrong?
    What the literal F
    They said they r working on it. U can use human torch and medusa or rogue synergy. Its the only one working now.

Seems like one-sided <3 don't count.</p>

it does, read the event announcement
    KRoNX1 said:

They said they r working on it. U can use human torch and medusa or rogue synergy. Its the only one working now.

ht medusa not working for me
    Can we get this fixed ASAP? This is BS that I’m using potions because of a game flaw
  • Only 2 side are currently working. Daredevil(hi) and Electra are who i am using for it to prevent the stun.
  • Mojo's self synergy is also broken
  • Following up in here because it is a MERGED thread...

As some ppl have mentioned about bringing MOJO (here and in other threads), would be nice to get clarification (in Merged here) whether that counts or not for everyone else on the team (like bringing other Romance partners does for the team) ?
    Or if MOJO is maybe only Romance counting for himself being the one doing the fighting ?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    edited February 2021
    and also an FYI (and potential bug) that QUEST #2 node buffs on Boss are NOT the same as in QUEST #1. (while Domino/Colossus may indeed be broken in Q.1, wonder if some of the complaints are from using teams in Q.2 instead)

Q.1 is where you need the Romance synergy for final boss.

Q.2 is stating some other buff relative to LAST YEAR'S D.P. Love Quests. (Power of Love) And so seems to be unaffected by whether you bring a Romance synergy team or not. ???

(copying another recent post in here from @YoMoves for reference... although because they said it was against Hela, seems like might have been a momentary issue in his Q.1 as well ?)
    YoMoves said:

I went into Heroic mode for Psycho-Man quest hunting thanks to the 3* you guys gave me. However, the boss's 'The Power of Love' node is the wrong one! It even explicitly states it's from Love is a Battlerealm 3, and does not save me from being stunned by the opponent, even when packing a Romance synergy.

Source: Using 3* Psycho-Man on Heroic Hela boss with Namor/IW Romance.

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Both Q1 and Q2-Psycho-Man was also the wrong Power of Love. In Legendary I had no issues, though...
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Great question! In his infinite confidence and self love, Mojo will provide the romance synergy benefits to his entire team!
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Figured one thing out.

IW's 'Just Friends' synergy seems to nullify Namor's Romance, which is HILARIOUS....source: used Modok/Angela instead.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Great question! In his infinite confidence and self love, Mojo will provide the romance synergy benefits to his entire team!

Well I think that may be bugged too, cause I tried it yesterday and it didn't spread to the other Champions.
  • About the “wrong” Power of Love being on some quests...

One issue across the different difficulties could be because each difficulty has enabled that buff in a different way.

Heroic: Buff on BOSS-Only (Local).
    Master: Buff is Local for Boss as well as being individually listed as Local on each of the nodes on 1 of the paths (so other path still easier, just need to worry about it on Boss if taking that path).
    Epic: Buff is a Global outgoing from Boss onto ALL other Nodes (whole quest).
    (..not sure of Legendary, assume it is like Epic and is Outgoing to all nodes in whole quest).

So because the Buffs are different styles across the difficulties, think some of them got missed carrying this quest over from last year's version.