**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which one should I rank up

Which one should I rank up 18 votes

Cap IW
22%
Will3808Barani7datofuシThor10 4 votes
Domino
22%
WarBros23alexsamuraiboyavenge_123AGENT_A7K 4 votes
Moon Knight
5%
Terminator7577 1 vote
Blade
5%
Paramanona_77 1 vote
Venom
44%
Lvernon15Luke9523EtjamaSarvanga1_Icy000Primerprime5Scarcity27Fear_of_Clowns2099 8 votes

Comments

• Domino
    domino is a beast, blade needs to be awakened, cap iw i dont know, moonlight is bad and venom could be a second or third choice
  • Blade
    Blade has insane bleed and has amazing damage go for him
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Upgrade the variant king himself.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★

domino is a beast, blade needs to be awakened, cap iw i dont know, moonlight is bad and venom could be a second or third choice

Yes I know moon Knight is useless but its my only 5 star
    Anyway thank you for your advise
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Surprising no one voted Capiw. Nevertheless, from what you told that Moon knight is your only 5 star, I assume you must have not completed ACT 4 yet. Until ACT 4, Blade, domino, Capiw and Venom all are great choices, for they all are really potent champs. I would say, if you could awaken Capiw or blade somehow, one of those, and if you can't any, Venom.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★

Surprising no one voted Capiw. Nevertheless, from what you told that Moon knight is your only 5 star, I assume you must have not completed ACT 4 yet. Until ACT 4, Blade, domino, Capiw and Venom all are great choices, for they all are really potent champs. I would say, if you could awaken Capiw or blade somehow, one of those, and if you can't any, Venom.

Yes when I got moon Knight from 5 star I just unistalled game for almost 2 years lol

Also I completed act 4 and realised that chapter 3 venom is just so much harder than maestro.
    I just revived my domino 2 times to defeat maestro , but venom was just insane
    I revived my whole team 3 times to beat him (I chose the short path and didn't remove linked nodes)
    Anyway I hope my next 5 star be some good tech
    (Personally like mysterio) but most of people say ghost is best in tech tier
    Hopefully I have awakening gem for 5 star tech
  • Domino

Yes I know moon Knight is useless but its my only 5 star
    Anyway thank you for your advise
    ye, you have really good 4 stars, they can help you get trough act 4 and 5, 5 stars are good but only really needed in act 6 and further