**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was the hardest act for you?

Hey what was the wardest act for you?

Comments

• 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    obviously act 5. currently at 5.2.4, i,m wasting energy exploring 5.1 while farming rol WS for potions to continue 5.2.4 without having to spend much
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Act 4 for me, just because I did it long time ago with lot of 3/30 (and some 3s if I remember correctly) and a couple of 4/40. The old Venom and Juggernaut were a nightmare.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    DadouSan wrote: »
    Act 1, still struggling to pass it.
    Probably have to wait to have a full r5 team or some good 5 stars.

LMAO!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Act 4.
    I did it mostly with 3/30 a few 4/40 and no SW, DS, Thor, BW all before 12.0
    Juggs and venom were actually hard to beat then.
    I used a 3* Ronan in that venom fight, took ages to chip his health down while he was stunned
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    The hardest part of the game is the time and energy you've to spend to complete act 4. ^^'
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Biro wrote: »
    There is nothing harder then LOL

LOL is not an act and not many, in comparison to story mode, have done LOL
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Still fight in act 1... already used all my items... T-T
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    Act 5. Every other act was easy.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Act 4 was hard. Specifically 4.2 and 4.3 and then Maestro's level. 2 17k+ Juggernauts, a Magneto with thorns, a stun immune black widow to just name a few pains you have to get through en route to 100%. Haven't started act five yet but with the team i had at the time 4 was a struggle
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    DadouSan wrote: »
    Act 1, still struggling to pass it.
    Probably have to wait to have a full r5 team or some good 5 stars.

You NEED a 5 star sig 200 Star Lord to beat that act, I mean it’s just IMPOSSIBLE
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Act 4 was hard. Specifically 4.2 and 4.3 and then Maestro's level. 2 17k+ Juggernauts, a Magneto with thorns, a stun immune black widow to just name a few pains you have to get through en route to 100%. Haven't started act five yet but with the team i had at the time 4 was a struggle

Inevitability Ronan and Mesmerize Elektra gave me the most pain after Juggs
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Fighting game lag is worse than fighting any acts , chapters, enemies or nodes.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
  • To act like this game is broken to shite
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    5.2 for me was by far the most frustrating with collector and magik. But act as a whole, probably act 4 still because i did it before the changes. Juggs, maestro, mags, venom. On top of the insane energy costs. I ended up doing most of it with a sig 99 3* sw.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Act 1, then 2,3,4,5
    In that order.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    act 5 even though I still haven't fought the collector yet. Act 4 is a slight pain cause i really hated that starburst chapter
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Act 1, I only managed the initial run through after spending a ton of units and now I'm waiting for 6 stars before attempting exploration...
    Not even sure if the rewards are worth it any more
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Better question would probably be the hardest chapter or episode...
  • Esse jogo e incrível
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Act 4.3.3 before 12.0 was still the hardest to date, act 5 is easy, act 4 is super easy after they nerfed it
  • Iksdjvan wrote: »
    Better question would probably be the hardest chapter or episode...
    Episode?