**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs that you loved after testing them once

GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
Have you ever had one of those champs that you thought little of, but then you test them out and you love em?
Happened to me with meds and Fiona Shrek

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Guilly99 and Doom. Guilly is kinda explanatory, I was taken aback by her damage and did a LOL run with her. Now Doom is a little hard to explain. I have had a R2 Morningstar for a while and I like, more than the average player, so when I pulled Doom I was quite excited. I don't have a 5* Doom so when I took Doom into some V6/V5/Cav I was blown away. Just so much power and it has made it tough to decided whether I want to R3 Doom or MS when I eventually get a mystic T5
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Squirrel girl bwdo sorcerer to name a few that i tested and fell in love with after 1 play test

Squirrel girl bleeds like a knife in the tummy
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Claire Voyant. Was really excited to try her out, so I grinded the 4* featured for her (only the second time I’d ever done it). Took her up to R5, brought her in against WS, fell in love immediately. Was super lucky to pull the 5* after LOL 100%, and she still makes my front line up every day in quests, AQ or AW
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    BWCV
    Never liked her but now she is my MVP for many game modes
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
    buffed moleman
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    iHulk
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Sentinel
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Vtd
    Aegon
    iAbom
    Gwenpool
    Archangel
    Hyperion
    Iceman
    Sunspot
    Elsa
    Starky
    Human torch
    Warlock
    Tigra
    Surfer
    G99

Edit: not in any specific order
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Daddy mojo 💦
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Buffed terrax
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    Domino
    Warlock
    CMM
    Captain IW
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Night Thrasher, he's so cool, and Red Goblin, my love start growing when i used his 2*
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    fiona and sorcerer
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Buffed Moleman
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    Who Is fiona shrek?
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Lmao said:

Who Is fiona shrek?

She-hulk
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    DDHK.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Mojo
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i decided to get black widow deadly to rank 5 after 1 fight in arena
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    My first experience with cap iw was with the guardian synergy. Fell in love as I did nothing but perfect 0 dmg parries as a r3 5*.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Doom
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Tigra, Doc ock and Night Thrasher
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Capiw & Hyperion are the only champs that I like since my first test/use, because of the most easy peasy type playstyle

But if you including intense testings then professor x, ghost and sorcerer supreme and g2099 are my favorites
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Hype- does he need an explanation?
    Warlock- Again, does he need an explanation?

Doom- c’mon, you know the drill ^^
  • Warlock
    Sunspot
    Cgr