**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Proof DDHK needs a Tune up.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
@kammcoc Created this video to show the true damage potential of each champ. I am so impressed with the amount of effort that went into this video reminds me of Idealist style of videos.

https://youtu.be/4_6t06KYNcc
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Don't think this video proves he needs a buff - this video isn't really a "true damage potential" for either Kingpin or DD, there's no debuffs for them to take advantage of -- It was an ideal matchup for Falcon and Blade only.

In a regular match (no evade, no crazy amount of debuffs) his damage would appear to be a lot better than Falcon's . Also worth noting that while Mole Man finished third he sacrificed all his utility to do so. DD still had access to all of his. Additionally as someone pointed out he finished at a full yellow bar which is impossible for Nick and would extend everyone else's time by a lot if they attempted it.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Don't think this video proves he needs a buff - this video isn't really a "true damage potential" for either Kingpin or DD, there's no debuffs for them to take advantage of -- It was an ideal matchup for Falcon and Blade only.

In a regular match (no evade, no crazy amount of debuffs) his damage would appear to be a lot better than Falcon's . Also worth noting that while Mole Man finished third he sacrificed all his utility to do so. DD still had access to all of his.

Very good point, but kingpin vs DDHK the most notable difference is the health pool of both champs at the end. I don’t think DDHK is a bad champ by any means , but he needs to be at least usable in AQ. If ronin can do map 7x5 and on day 5 get his opponents down before timer , DDHK should be able to do that as well.

There is also the chance that we aren’t playing him correctly
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

In a regular match (no evade, no crazy amount of debuffs) his damage would appear to be a lot better than Falcon's . Also worth noting that while Mole Man finished third he sacrificed all his utility to do so. DD still had access to all of his.

Very good point, but kingpin vs DDHK the most notable difference is the health pool of both champs at the end. I don’t think DDHK is a bad champ by any means , but he needs to be at least usable in AQ. If ronin can do map 7x5 and on day 5 get his opponents down before timer , DDHK should be able to do that as well.

I find it hard to believe a 5x65 cant finish map 7 fights before the timer expires unless it's something like pleasure to burn. Do you have a video.
  • DylanphileDylanphile Posts: 59
    Also, if he's running the Courage mastery, it further skews the numbers against Daredevil.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Texas_11 said:

I find it hard to believe a 5x65 cant finish map 7 fights before the timer expires unless it's something like pleasure to burn. Do you have a video.
    Iron patriot would like to say hello
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Awesome video OP. Fair play :)

Chobbly said:

This was not me it was as kam mcoc - you can find him on Twitter
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Chobbly said:

This was not me it was as kam mcoc - you can find him on Twitter
    No worries. Having access to numbers like this is always useful to validate gut feelings. I remember from Seatin’s video about the DDHK buff that he said the damage was underwhelming.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    You never used sp3 with DDHK and that gives him a great ability. It would increase that sp2 damage.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Terrific video compilation. As a new owner of a DDHK, I have to say a little damage adjustment would be nice or even a chance to cycle into a phase that have better damage.

Dr. Zola
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I love daredevil, the buff was great in my opinion. Missed out on a lot of direct damage there by not throwing the SP3. His basic hits can then gain access to instant bleeds for quite a long time, giving him a significant damage increase. His damage isn’t bad at all, I use my 5/65 all the time, regularly have him in AW at tier 2/3 as well.

I love daredevil, the buff was great in my opinion. Missed out on a lot of direct damage there by not throwing the SP3. His basic hits can then gain access to instant bleeds for quite a long time, giving him a significant damage increase. His damage isn’t bad at all, I use my 5/65 all the time, regularly have him in AW at tier 2/3 as well.

Would love to see some footage
    DrZola said:

Terrific video compilation. As a new owner of a DDHK, I have to say a little damage adjustment would be nice or even a chance to cycle into a phase that have better damage.

Dr. Zola

He has 3 series Elsa vs Gwenpool, vs ronin, and some other cool comparisons basically the entire skill class.
    Monke said:

Texas_11 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

He has 3 series Elsa vs Gwenpool, vs ronin, and some other cool comparisons basically the entire skill class.
    The fact Killmonger beat a ton of those baffles me. I honestly thought He'd go last, but weridly has better damage then elsa and BWDo. Crazy as hell
    Yeah I think it took everyone by surprise, his true strike bypass all resistances so good vs red hulk. But even then he is still miles ahead of where I thought he would be .
    Monke said:

Texas_11 said:

Monke said:

Texas_11 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

The fact Killmonger beat a ton of those baffles me. I honestly thought He'd go last, but weridly has better damage then elsa and BWDo. Crazy as hell
    Yeah I think it took everyone by surprise, his true strike bypass all resistances so good vs red hulk. But even then he is still miles ahead of where I thought he would be .
    True. Seems like Killmonger is outclassing everyone
    Definitely gives a nice perspective on what he is actually capable of. I love Elsa and she gyspass resistance as well and didn’t really compete at all.

I don’t think the damage rotations matter as much as the display of practical damage does.