**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier Skill Class Node is

2»

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    The AAR thing could just be because it’s very hard to contradict a program. Think about it, you would have to make it so that AAR has no effect on the fury gain but not on the evade or any other champion abilities. Might just be bc they couldn’t get it to work without it being buggy as hell. Honestly I prefer it being this way than causing loads of bugs and problems with evades etc.
  • Raja88Raja88 Posts: 10
    Moleman, Falcon and Night Thrasher destroy this entire chapter.
    Falcon doesn't need those furies from failed evades bc he just stacks his own whenever you have target lock. NT just use MM if opponent not stunned.
    And Moleman is the absolute MVP as long as you don't stack more than 5 of his unique buffs(forgot the name). He absolutely destroys everyone. You can also just use any champ that can negate evade like Iceman, Aarkus, Venom for the Spiders and my personal fave is Apocalypse which is who I used to clear the 4* challenge bc I don't have the other champs ranked up as 4*s.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I haven't started the event quest but Gwenpool should work right? with her incinerate on sp1? I've got a 5/65 and wondering if she'd be useful.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★

I haven't started the event quest but Gwenpool should work right? with her incinerate on sp1? I've got a 5/65 and wondering if she'd be useful.

Yes! I’ve only done one path in that chapter but Gwenpool wrecks it and is so much fun.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I don't mind the Skill node, but I am really bummed out by it because now my 6r2 Moon Knight is worthless. I took him up specifically for the old Cav Skill node like two days before it was announced that they were replacing it.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

I partially agree with you.

For a node that is supossed to benefit the skill class, it doesn't benefit the skill class.

Only champ I think that is actually great for this node is Black Widow Deadly Origin, because of consistently shock the opponent.

On the otherside there are some champs like falcon nor nick fury that can actually do this path but they don't get to benefit that much from this node.

I guess hit monkey, ronin and a few more champs can do this but when you're trying to do the 4 stars challenge,then this node is just not that helpful as it's for other classes.

SunRice said:

AGREED!!!
    Here is why it is Not just some "challenge" kabam made, but a money sucking trap.
    1. To effectively counter the node you need to have skill champ that can incinerate, shock or poison. The pool is very limited, and all of them are not in the competition of other classes' top champs, which means they are probably not ranked to beat 40k average PI opponents.
    2. Really, fkn 50% change evade??! So you can use real NF phase, and if you slip once before that sp1, you're screwed as the atk values are crazy. More potions.
    3. You can use slow debuff champs, but it's so impractical. Firstly because most champs apply slow with heavy attacks and parrying all the time is too much hp consuming, and stealthy is made of glass btw.
    4. So you leave the player with pure luck of having 1-2 right champions to counter the node that is on Entire path, not just one champ. The idea of using different approaches to enjoy this game came to having better luck or spending more units on potions, once Again.
    5. And if the rewards were worth the effort and challenge, worth my avg skill champs to take to rank 5 I'd be less dramatic, but instead you made nodes harder and decided not to touch the rewards...

Well done, Kabam!

Did you actually even do the chapter or did you just read the nodes and bash kabam. First there are multiple skill champs that can counter it, KM, Nick, Elsa, Hit monkey, Night thrasher, Mole man (idk yet). Plus its not like there are other champs of other classes that can counter evade RIGHT??????????????? Yeah I can think of a dozen. And how does nick not demolish the paths?! 1 sp1 into the block and with that passive fury, BOOM no evade for the rest of the fight. Hit into the block a couple of times and your already hitting like a truck. And how do slow champs depend on parrying? Shulk doesnt and I don;t think spealty does either. Pls actually attempt it before bashing Kabam.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Mole man, falcon, squirrel girl ( I used her) Elsa B, maybe stealth suit , DDHK with synergy, winter soilder, crossbones , massacre,

Ton of options
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    xNig said:

SunRice said:

AGREED!!!
    Here is why it is Not just some "challenge" kabam made, but a money sucking trap.
    1. To effectively counter the node you need to have skill champ that can incinerate, shock or poison. The pool is very limited, and all of them are not in the competition of other classes' top champs, which means they are probably not ranked to beat 40k average PI opponents.
    2. Really, fkn 50% change evade??! So you can use real NF phase, and if you slip once before that sp1, you're screwed as the atk values are crazy. More potions.
    3. You can use slow debuff champs, but it's so impractical. Firstly because most champs apply slow with heavy attacks and parrying all the time is too much hp consuming, and stealthy is made of glass btw.
    4. So you leave the player with pure luck of having 1-2 right champions to counter the node that is on Entire path, not just one champ. The idea of using different approaches to enjoy this game came to having better luck or spending more units on potions, once Again.
    5. And if the rewards were worth the effort and challenge, worth my avg skill champs to take to rank 5 I'd be less dramatic, but instead you made nodes harder and decided not to touch the rewards...

Well done, Kabam!

Let’s see...
    Falcon
    Elsa
    KM (with WS synergy for good measure)
    NF
    HM
    Bwdo
    Mole man
    Night Thrasher

That’s within the skill class.

Out of the skill class...
    Quake
    SpiderGwen
    SheHulk
    AA
    ProfX
    Emma
    Apoco
    Iceman
    Aarkus
    Corvus
    Heimdall
    Ghost

Might have missed out a few.

How is this 1-2 champs? Surely you’re either exaggerating or you need to learn to count.

And if you think that the rewards are not worth the effort, DONT DO IT. No one forced you to. Geez.
    EXACTLY. I don't know why everyone is disagreeing with this. Mags is also good for this in you heavy only
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    hold on, do people not understand that you don't need to have the debuffs to get the furies? as long as you stop the evades and you're skill, you get the furies, not just if you apply the 3 debuffs specified
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

xNig said:

SunRice said:

AGREED!!!

Well done, Kabam!

Let’s see...
    Falcon
    Elsa
    KM (with WS synergy for good measure)
    NF
    HM
    Bwdo
    Mole man
    Night Thrasher

That’s within the skill class.

Out of the skill class...
    Quake
    SpiderGwen
    SheHulk
    AA
    ProfX
    Emma
    Apoco
    Iceman
    Aarkus
    Corvus
    Heimdall
    Ghost

Might have missed out a few.

How is this 1-2 champs? Surely you’re either exaggerating or you need to learn to count.

And if you think that the rewards are not worth the effort, DONT DO IT. No one forced you to. Geez.
    EXACTLY. I don't know why everyone is disagreeing with this. Mags is also good for this in you heavy only
    Cause their views are limited. 😂
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    After carefully reviewing this thread, the team I came up with was Quake, Ghost, Wasp, Corvus, and Proxima. Thanks for the advice, everyone!

Jokes aside (Well, not really since that's mostly the team I went with), using Falcon was fun.

My main disappointment with this (and some of the other) node is that I don't get to have fun letting it rip with Moon Knight. (and Angela, Luke, etc)
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I don't like the new nodes. Played through them, didn't have fun. Some of them seem designed with specific champs in mind and I thought they wanted to get away from that. For example, Dr. Doom seems like the only suitable counter for the mystic with unstoppable.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Half the defenders on the mystic one don't even have buffs to nullify. Kind of a worthless "boost".
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Show your roster

Im still curious why ppl disagreed on this
    Because it’s so obviously not the point of this post for someone to say show your roster. They weren’t asking for help, and you saying show your roster demeans their opinion, basically telling them that they don’t know what they’re talking about and have nothing to complain about. That’s the implication of your post, and why people disagree