**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sprint / T-Mobile Issues

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Last comment from an admin was over a month ago. Since then community members have given pretty helpful info about all the IP format stuff, and that hasn't been acknowledged.
  • jake2333jake2333 Posts: 2
    Having the same problem w/ new update. Thanks kabam. Guess y'all can't get a device w/ a Tmobile provider to test B4 rollout. Don't want 2 stretch the budget.
  • killa69dmxkilla69dmx Posts: 25
    I hear Ya been having issues since late October, sent report and they still haven't done anything yet! I know it's not my phone. Ever since T-mobile bought Sprint I've had nothing but problems. I've never liked T-mobile, it's going to be better they say My ASS it is it's WORSE!

I hear Ya been having issues since late October, sent report and they still haven't done anything yet! I know it's not my phone. Ever since T-mobile bought Sprint I've had nothing but problems. I've never liked T-mobile, it's going to be better they say My ASS it is it's WORSE!

I wouldn't blame the carrier for this. No other apps or games I have experience these problems... and it certainly shouldn't take two months (and counting) to fix and be officially ignored for months at a time.
  • Commenting just to keep this at the top of the queue.

I'm having this problem too. Android 11, Pixel 3aXL on T-Mobile (was never a Sprint user). On WiFi, everything is usually reliable; on the LTE network, things just hang, but only for MCOC - I can play games, stream movies, etc without problem. Please fix this issue!
    Surely from their end this switch over to IPv6 wouldn't be a surprise. It likely is complicated to fix, but we still have no evidence that kabam people have even seen this thread or are looking at it... two full months after the issues emmerged.
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 341 ★★★
    Tmobile switched to IPv6 only network in 2014...

The game started having major connection issues for me in Oct with the CGR update...

The VPN I use to connect works flawlessly since it uses IPv4...

Wifi works fine because it uses a dedicated/static IP address...

After this current update the game DOES connect more often without the use of VPN or WiFi, but it still lags and hangs. I thought they fixed it, but clearly it's still an issue...
  • I have sprint. Have been with sprint for a long time and never had issues. My game started lagging and kicking me from AQ/AW when tmobile merger with sprint went live. I live in Nevada if that helps. Wifi my game works perfectly. I have a galaxy A50. I have tried everything and nothing works. Even went to get a new sim card a few times to see if that helped but did nothing. T-mobile is now trying to con me into getting a new phone smh saying that a T-mobile phone would fix the problem cuz my phone is still off of sprint. So angry. I'm not guna buy a new phone. I just got this one 8 mo ago and from what I see where T-mobile connections are just as bad... smh probably just guna switch to Verizon just wish Verizon had better hotspot deals. They are ruthless with those prices
  • IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    I’ve spent thousands of units from losing champions and healing because of these issues. I completed a quest that I didn’t get credit for. I was denied by support. I’m on Rogers in Toronto. I often use Virgin for wifi. Doesn’t matter which I use, I’m always seeing lag spikes, disconnects and game crashes. I use an iPhone XR. I don’t do anything to cause the issue myself. I’m tired of losing champs because of this issue. I’m not sure if the quest completion issue I had has anything to do with this but, support insists I exited the quest early even though I know for a fact I didn’t. The server data reflects me finishing off the boss. They even told me I advanced after finishing boss... I don’t know...
  • jereesjerees Posts: 246
    google fi is better
  • Kingx1Kingx1 Posts: 4
    Same thing here for the past couple months.

Samsung S20
    Newest android OS
    Sprint/T-Mobile

Takes forever to log in game and severe connection issues even after it finally does log on. This only happens on data...WiFi works pretty much fine. Its extremely annoying that I can't even make moves in AQ while I'm not at home.
    But why does it wreck this game but I can stream YouTube in HD fine and all other games I have connect with no problem?
    For the record, we haven't heard back from kabam on this since November.
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    It's getting worse for me (like a lotttt worse) in the last few days, and I'm not even using Sprint or T-Mobile. I guess Kabam just don't want to fix the problem.
    Can't stay connected long enough to move in aq. Not even fight, just move.
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    Is been 3 months and I still got the same issue where you can't use app unless is under wifi. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious . Can anyone update on this issue. 3 MONTHS AND NO WORDS YET. Decided to verify today after 3 months and I still CAN'T log without wifi.
    Well, they edited a post and jailed the only person in the thread who had useful info on the issue. That's our response.