**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Psycho Man kind of hosed

So, is he going to be fixed to not trigger issues soon?

Or can those of us who sank resources into him, so that he would be useful, get them refunded?

Comments

• Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Gotta do it Terrax style. Hypothetically speaking. He's a dull swiss army knife
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    His SP1 occasionally hoses my device, haha. Actually crashed it once. Dang rock effects, lol.

Granted, it's probably just the update. Been getting what feels like memory leak issues. Starts off fine, but gets laggier/crashier over time.

Ah well, happened before and they fixed it. Assuming it'll be resolved again.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

His SP1 occasionally hoses my device, haha. Actually crashed it once. Dang rock effects, lol.

Granted, it's probably just the update. Been getting what feels like memory leak issues. Starts off fine, but gets laggier/crashier over time.

Ah well, happened before and they fixed it. Assuming it'll be resolved again.

Same. 1/2, his sp1 has crashed my device or at the very least slowed my game down noticeably. It was a pain to fight him in sq.