**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Science node does not work.

Maybe I’m a moron and can’t read but I cannot get the passive weakness off of me, even though I have multiple non damaging debuffs on them. This new science node is not the way.

Comments

• Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 345 ★★★
    you right. We are all being robbed blind of resources. If this was in kabams favour it would have been fixed within hours. They should comp revives for this
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

you right. We are all being robbed blind of resources. If this was in kabams favour it would have been fixed within hours. They should comp revives for this

Ok stop. You commented on my post with some BS. You created your own post about issue as well. This bug is not robbing you of resources. It's entirely possible to be able to do this quest with the bug and not use items. It's no different than act 5 chapter 3 where it's all 50% reduced attack.

Wait a little bit so they can investigate the issue. Kabam Boo already responded on my thread they'll get it looked at.

Stop with the "if it benefited the players" rhetoric. It's not true.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Ok stop. You commented on my post with some BS. You created your own post about issue as well. This bug is not robbing you of resources. It's entirely possible to be able to do this quest with the bug and not use items. It's no different than act 5 chapter 3 where it's all 50% reduced attack.

Wait a little bit so they can investigate the issue. Kabam Boo already responded on my thread they'll get it looked at.

Mine magically fixed itself somehow and it is a lot better. 4* CAIW finishes fights in 89 hits. Not many furies either cause it's hard to get and shrug them due to the design
    I'll try again today. I still haven't gotten it to work with any of mine.
  • PhilipEPhilipE Posts: 41
    i finished the quest itemless with the bug persistent, but it was very long and annoying. 130+ hits every fight.

i finished the quest itemless with the bug persistent, but it was very long and annoying. 130+ hits every fight. But to say its like act 5 -50% att quests is just nonsense. the values in the cav quests are way higher. the 4* challenge is more comparable to using 4* in variant content with the added -50% attack tax. its very bad.