**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Cavelier EQ nodes...!!!

Am i the only one who thinks that these nodes are not fun as compared to previous ones....!!!

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    Once you get the hang of them, they are easy to deal with and more useful than the previous ones.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I just hate the RNG factor of these nodes and that stun immune-unstopable buff of mystic chapter, everything else just fine
  • Options
    Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    Yeah , hate it too
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    You have three SKILL champions that can shock the defender: BLACK WIDOW (DEADLY ORIGINS), NIGHT THRASHER and MOLE MAN!!!
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Yeah they are def worse
  • Options

I hate the new node because only 11/32 SKILL champions have access to DISORIENT, INCINERATE or SHOCK.

Why not just make it BLEED instead, something you know most skill champs can do???

Why not make all the defenders have 1 hp and they're all 1*'s? It's got to remain a challenge somehow.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★

I hate the new node because only 11/32 SKILL champions have access to DISORIENT, INCINERATE or SHOCK.

Why not just make it BLEED instead, something you know most skill champs can do???

Why not make all the defenders have 1 hp and they're all 1*'s? It's got to remain a challenge somehow.
    That's not the same thing and you know it. He's saying he wants the bonus to apply to a wider range of champs (like kabam said) not that he expects it to be easy. The consensus seems to be that it takes longer to complete this month and is more difficult. Pardon the people who prefer to have a fun event quest over a tedious one.
  • Options
    X_Scott said:

That's not the same thing and you know it. He's saying he wants the bonus to apply to a wider range of champs (like kabam said) not that he expects it to be easy. The consensus seems to be that it takes longer to complete this month and is more difficult. Pardon the people who prefer to have a fun event quest over a tedious one.
    It's really not. Most of my fights were lasting 30-45 seconds. The only issues i've faced is 1.1 but that's because for me, the weakness node is bugged and I can't get the weakness passive removed.
  • Options

Ladies and gentlemen, a Kabam fan boy, who praises everything they do!!!

It’s not a challenge, it’s stupid.. the old node was better... “when a bleed expires or is purified, you gain a fury” simple you idi
    Do you understand the definition of a challenge? A challenge is having content that makes you think outside of normal gameplay. Finding solutions you wouldn't normally come up with. That's what they're trying to do with this content.

My only issue ever with Cav so far is how stale it can get. The old nodes sucked because it was the same champs over and over again. The same thing will happen here once we know who the best counters are and it'll go back to being stale all over again.

People like you ruin good content because you can't step up to challenges at all.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    it may have been me but i don't think Sym Supreme and prowess are quite working because although he gains prowess it gives no boost to his special damage AT ALL.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

You dont need to use the debuffs to use the node
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

it may have been me but i don't think Sym Supreme and prowess are quite working because although he gains prowess it gives no boost to his special damage AT ALL.

I thought I was the only one😂. I noticed the same thing with the passive fury
  • Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    These nodes are completely champion specific which they said they were getting away from, this is complete poop on kabam, this is not innovative at all. Kabam you are seriously losing my interest in this game
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Deacon03 said:

These nodes are completely champion specific which they said they were getting away from, this is complete poop on kabam, this is not innovative at all. Kabam you are seriously losing my interest in this game

No they're not
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Thefire13 said:

It is nice that some of the classes that werent getting nice damage buffs in the last cycle are getting nice furys this time. Example Science and tech did give much of a boost, but this cycle warlock just absolutely melts every path and science champions can build a few furies off the poisons.

Mate on the old node warlock (5/65) was finishing fights in 7-10 hits on average, you saying this node is even better for him?
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    With these new nodes I find myself using the designated class a lot less than with the previous nodes.
    I just scout ahead and try to figure out which possible counters I have, so far the new nodes don’t always match.

I welcome the change since the old ones were getting old after the 1st, or maybe the 2nd edition. I do however fear that will happen to these nodes as well.