**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Be Honest...

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
How many of you really Ranked 4/55 at least or Rank 2 the lately Buffed Champs ?
Gambit, Kingpin, Therax, DDHK, Moleman or Yellowjacket ?
Because I still see people skip on them as they require to much ramping and playstyle skill
unlike champions like CGR, Apoc or Spiderham which are straight forward simple.

Be Honest... 71 votes

Yes, I ranked 4/55 | Rank 2 some of these.
32%
MegaSkater67RaganatorTerraGNASTYsimolazGoddessIlias10or_StrongKDSuperFlash10Colinwhitworth69RockypantherxItsDamienSbkruebẞlооdEtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusDynastyBabyMiikeMasterpuffScrubhanPuttPutt 23 votes
No, to Complex of playstyle
1%
Piviot 1 vote
Lack Resources...
38%
jdrum663MasterduxBuckyBruhRaichu626Grootman1294Nigtmare6511Xva23Blackshadow0203BigKidScottySarvanga1_H3t3rIcy000Thoye3GhostOfYostJohnyBoySuperiorSymbioteMiervoGiuliameijSkyLord7000odishika123 27 votes
Prefer other Champions.
28%
World EaterDrenlinUnknown_SoldierAdvLmaoWozzy101Luke9523N0FACEHUGGERZKillswitch01RenaxqqStuDSFaseehDigletGamingSaltE_Wenis69HoitadoInvicta_HellionRiptideFritoPlaySilver_GooseXanatos 20 votes

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Mole god 6* went to R2
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I r2ed Mole Man, i am ranking up my 6* YJ, i ranked my 5* Kp and i dont have a terrax.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I'm gonna r2 my 6* Unduped Kingpin when I get some gold.
    I have a 5/65 DDHK
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hmm 🤔

I’ll rank 2 tarrax because I have excessive t5bc. I’m just waiting to finish off the month quests to see if I get anything else.
    16 days to expiry.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Prefer other Champions.
    Sure I'm going to rank up Human Torch, Warlock and Spider-Ham/Ghost.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Interesting commentary here :)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Just took Mole Man to rank 4 (sig 160). Gonna test him out some more before deciding to take him to rank 5, but prolly will at some point.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Lack Resources...
    Don’t have YJ as a 5 or 6*. But other then that yeah the others are going up eventually.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Lack Resources...
    Kingpin went r4 before the buff. Mole Man is currently at r2, but he will go to at least r4 within the next month, and Kingpin will go to r5!
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I took my 6* Terrax to R2 with no regrets. He is solid for the monthly EQ Cosmic quest in Cavalier, and he is a good AW defender. I will rank 5 my 5* Mole Man when I get the resources as well. I have a 6* Kingpin on my second account that will likely go up eventually, too.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    R3ing Yellowjacket and R2ing terrax
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

He's absolutely incredible.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Lack Resources...
    I will rank up molegod after I rank up some other champs.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Took Gambit to R2 the day of his buff. Would even take him to R3 if I get a Mutant T5
    Wicket329 said:

Your poll doesn’t go high enough.

For TB?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Terra said:

Wicket329 said:

For TB?
    Nah, been TB since day 1. For fun. Ranked him over more conventional choices, but I’ve completed all of the content in the game for right now so I figured might as well have some fun and go outside the meta.
    Wicket329 said:

Terra said:

Wicket329 said:

For TB?
    Nah, been TB since day 1. For fun.
    Damn, the quad on you.
    Respect
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    edited February 2021

So happy I did!!!!
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Prefer other Champions.
    need to r5 fury...
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Prefer other Champions.
    I was busy taking CGR to R5 and Ronin to 6* R2 (i like him more than mole god)
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Took YJ to R2 when I had some T5B in overflow. Kinda sad high sig is in important for him, because mine's unawakened. I'm still gonna play around with him though, and figure out what I can use him for.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Absolutely love the daredevil buff, his new kit is fantastic. I know he’s not suicide friendly but he’s severely underrated. Been running him in tier 2-3 wars as well and he’s been doing great.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I was busy taking CGR to R5 and Ronin to 6* R2 (i like him more than mole god)

Yesssss