**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2 Done!!

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

I finally took down the Champion! Wow, that was not an easy fight. For some reason, I could not get the hang of the final phase. I spent about 600 units total. Rewards were decent, can’t complain.

I also got a 5* Sym Spidey from the cavs. On to 6.3!

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    CONGRATS! do u beat @SpideyFunko
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It appears to be a white mags day for you.

Congratulations moving on. Sorry for the rewards. That’s how it always happens, the harder content will never match the rewards you get.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Congratulations moving on. Sorry for the rewards. That’s how it always happens, the harder content will never match the rewards you get.

No, same photo thank goodness. Just posted it there first
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Jaded said:

No, same photo thank goodness. Just posted it there first
    Omg thank god haha. That would have been double pain. I felt bad.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I finally took down the Champion! Wow, that was not an easy fight. For some reason, I could not get the hang of the final phase. I spent about 600 units total. Rewards were decent, can’t complain.

Dang, guess I’ll have to race you now. Haven’t touched 6.3 so far so enjoy the head start! 😂
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

He might have beaten Spidey, but I beat him by one day. He'll beat me to 6.3 completion since he has stupid Nick Fury and I have no counters for 6.3.1 Medusa
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Gardener said:

He might have beaten Spidey, but I beat him by one day. He'll beat me to 6.3 completion since he has stupid Nick Fury and I have no counters for 6.3.1 Medusa
    Use Ronin scrub

Gardener said:

Spidey and I are racing all the way to TB. I am gonna fly through 6.3 though. Good luck on getting a counter! You’ll need all the help you can get to pass me😂
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Gardener said:

Spidey and I are racing all the way to TB. I am gonna fly through 6.3 though. Good luck on getting a counter! You’ll need all the help you can get to pass me😂
    The Grandmaster might be the decider. Ya'll lucky they reduced attack values though haha. It was crazy before..
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    W
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats, you're catching up to me too!
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Congrats, I hate to be that guy, but I thought the champion was a ridiculously straightforward fight, I did it with only 1 revive, then again, I used tigra so my opinion isn't exactly valid, she's way too good for him, anyway, pretty cool work,
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Congrats !
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. Your rewards gave me deja vu vibes. But completion in itself is a very satisfying experience.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Gardener said:

I know you have sym supreme.

Crcrcrc said:

Congrats, I hate to be that guy, but I thought the champion was a ridiculously straightforward fight, I did it with only 1 revive, then again, I used tigra so my opinion isn't exactly valid, she's way too good for him, anyway, pretty cool work,
    I could have only used one, but I could not for the life of me do the 10% phase. My first attempt got him down to 18%. Last time I ever try anything difficult while tired in MCOC :D