**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I made a huge mistake and my tail is between my legs.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Yellow jacket without max signature feels like omega red without his signature or void without his signature ability . I should have just ranked up immortal hulk. Anyways , you live and you learn. I ranked up terrax as well so I am officially 1/2. Here is to next months buff , I got my money on Crossbones and Angela . You will see me again gambling on buff potency, until next time.

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Angela! That'd be great. My girl needs an actual signature ability. Just a little tweak, not a full rework.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think he's pretty dang good. If his meltdown could only he triggered manually, his damage would be a lot better. you can still get good damage but it requires a lot of heavies to keep charges at the sweet spot
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Im actually really thinking about taking mine to r2 next over duped SG.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Should have done Wasp
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    You're going to want to take that Wasp up.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You are right. Wasp or ihulk would have been better to take up.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I actually disagree. I think he is still really solid without his dupe. That being said, id definitely r2 duped iHulk first because of how fun he is.

Yeah, yj is very much a tool and ihulk is a hammer. They both have the same amount of usefulness to me. Hulk is just cooler
    Menkent said:

Angela! That'd be great. My girl needs an actual signature ability. Just a little tweak, not a full rework.

LOL, her signature Ability I was reading and it was so bad, she has the worst synergy in the entire game.

Im actually really thinking about taking mine to r2 next over duped SG.

Yellow jacket is fine, good for regen reverse . If I’m being 100% honest, your decision is not going to matter much. Yj can reverse regen and has slow like SG so technically he is better , you may just be in a match a little longer.
    To clarify what I mean is , we are discussing 2nd tier champs@Masterpuff
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Why on earth would you a favor an unawakened YJ over a Wasp?

Why on earth would you a favor an unawakened YJ over a Wasp?

Gambled on the buff, that’s all I was doing , bet wrong my friend. Next set I’ll be doing the same LOL.
    Texas_11 said:

At this point id be ranking for the nichest of niche scenarios. Ill probably wait.

Texas_11 said:

At this point id be ranking for the nichest of niche scenarios. Ill probably wait.
    Exactly,
    I took him up because I had a ton of T2 alpha expiring. But a void , human torch , despair champ, warlock , does it quicker. Overall, fun to play . Just really low on damage
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Exactly,
    I took him up because I had a ton of T2 alpha expiring. But a void , human torch , despair champ, warlock , does it quicker. Overall, fun to play . Just really low on damage
    I wish i was you, i never have t2a.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Menkent said:

LOL, her signature Ability I was reading and it was so bad, she has the worst synergy in the entire game.
    Everyone laughs at her sig ability until you try to melt a stacked Angela with dr voodoo
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Menkent said:

Her sig is actually useful as it counters pilfer power snack buffet anything that removes buffs she actually counters defo not that bad of a sig than people think
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Yellow jacket without max signature feels like omega red without his signature or void without his signature ability . I should have just ranked up immortal hulk. Anyways , you live and you learn. I ranked up terrax as well so I am officially 1/2. Here is to next months buff , I got my money on Crossbones and Angela . You will see me again gambling on buff potency, until next time.

I would of ranked either wasp or ihulk i find ihulk really enjoyable even if impractical since kills himself quickly but the damage from max rage stacks are pretty sweet
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    That’s a bad feeling @Texas_11

Hope you get a YJ dupe soon.

Dr. Zola
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Wasp says rank her up. Immediately.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    I also believe the tune-up champ is crossbone because he got his 6* version this update (no joke ,check aunt mai to see that ) but i don't think angela is next, she need a modifiled of whatever they call because she need more utility so i hand down on domamu
    Menkent said:

Agreed
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Spider-Gwen, Ghulk and Mr F are all better than YJ.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    You should have done Gladiator Hulk