**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need alliance for conqueror account

Guys please help me to grow up. Am at act 5.1.4 with ghost, dr doom, aechangel etc. it’s new account too. Pls help me

Comments

• NeinoIIINeinoIII Posts: 63
    Check out [107SJ]. We run maps 4/3 in AQ breaking at least 80 mil every week. Silver 1 in AW with 2 bgs (optional). Line is required. 5k min prestige. We understand life comes first we just ask you communicate. If you're interested add me on line: neinoIII
  • IronMike_14IronMike_14 Posts: 162

Guys please help me to grow up. Am at act 5.1.4 with ghost, dr doom, aechangel etc. it’s new account too. Pls help me

find me on line at ironmike1422. we run map 5/4/4 and hit about 180 million each week. AW is completely optional.

• Hey!! We just started a new alliance. 10 of us from our last alliance started our own recently. Come help us start up. We are relaxed. Map5 with mods for AQ. We’ve been together for a while so it’s a fun group. Totally understand if your semi retired. We would love to have you help us out!