**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you have a 6*

Is there anyone if ever kabam made an offer where you have a 6* champ that you would gladly trade in for a 5* nexus crystal, if yes what champ is that bad you would trade him for the 5* crystal.

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Connect said:

Is there anyone if ever kabam made an offer where you have a 6* champ that you would gladly trade in for a 5* nexus crystal, if yes what champ is that bad you would trade him for the 5* crystal.

Not willing to trade my only 6star mojo for it lol.
    Would be satisfying tho
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Eventually every trash champ will get a buff, so just keep the 6* for the long term.

And future content might be designed to make use of the trash champs, making people push those champs up too.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    I mean 80% of my roster is trash, I will never trade a single six star champ for a five star nexus.
    Reason,
    1)5 star meta is going to be over less than an year now( when rank 4s will get introduced) and owning a really op champ as 5 star doesn't mean much.
    2) Champs will get buffed eventually, just need to hold on.
    3) You can't ignore all those arena points.
    4) Nexus results are not guaranteed.
    5) It's nonsense
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    My 6* roster is pretty small and decent, so I wouldn't trade anything yet
  • Well the only 5* I want is Magik so no not really
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    6 stars are still 6 star at the end of the day
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    I would never trade one of my children away like that. I am personally attached to all of my champions.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

My 6* Deadpool X-Force (and probably my 6* OG Spidey too)

I’d give like 10 of my 6*s for DPX
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    No matter what, I would keep the 6*s. Two words. Arena points. They give a ton.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

My 6* Deadpool X-Force (and probably my 6* OG Spidey too)

I’d take that DPX from ya. Would go perfect with my 6* NF&CMM
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    No arena grinder would ever trade a 6* champ for a random 5* chance - 6*s are pure gold in arena
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    So far I have three 6 Stars One is Iron Patriot 1 is Black Widow deadly Origins and one is OG abomination so yes I would trade 2 of my six stars for five star Nexus and not think twice about it.

Because of my unique situation I would even debate the Black Widow deadly Origins because a week after I took my five star 2 5/65 i pulled her as a 6 star. So out of pure spite I would debate it LOL but in all seriousness six stars of the future of the game and every one of them no matter how precious or crappie are a commodity
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    On 2nd thought i get 6 stars slower than mollasses so with my luck id just turn around and pull the champs I hypothetically traded for 5 star nexus anyway so ill hold on to what i got and maybe one day get a 6 star who can help my account progress
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197

Connect said:

Who did you get?
    I only have 2 6* n they are both good n for me perfect as I don’t do hard content I’m not even on mid way of act 5
    I pulled my first that was Emma n the second one not so happy as I had a 5* of him n didn’t use him much which was yellowjacket but since update I use him now love the petrify
    Mauled said:

Well the only 5* I want is Magik so no not really

I just pulled a 5* of her yesterday I’m so not sure to rank her up or not but my mystic 5* are limited

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t trade any of them, buffs and arena points are more valuable than 5 stars to me at this point
    Lvernon15 said:

I wouldn’t trade any of them, buffs and arena points are more valuable than 5 stars to me at this point

Damn I need a few 5* to get to cava so I’d love to trade my buffs n arena point crystals any second of the day.

I’m still working on it, it’s be a hard road for me.
    Still trying to 100% act 2 but that a long story.

• I am in a similar position, struggling on 5.1.4
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I REALLY hope you wouldn’t trade a 6* Emma frost for a nexus. Besides, for someone who’s on act five, they’re valuable
    BuffBeast said:

I REALLY hope you wouldn’t trade a 6* Emma frost for a nexus. Besides, for someone who’s on act five, they’re valuable

I already have one

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

1)5 star meta is going to be over less than an year now( when rank 4s will get introduced) and owning a really op champ as 5 star doesn't mean much.

Just no.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    I wouldn’t trade, my 5* wish list isn’t that big anymore
    But if it can guarantee 5* Apocalypse, I’d gladly give away my 6* DDHK- not that I hate him, just that I have him at r5 5* unawakened