**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

'Disagree' button issue.

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 905 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
This is a forum suggestion, as opposed to a game suggestion. And I am well aware I'm going to get loads of disagrees on this post, let's just ignore that.

It seems that lately, more than ever, there seems to be lurkers on this forum that go around and disagree with everything that people post, even when there is nothing to disagree with.

I am not asking to remove the disagree button, there are always going to be posts that deserve it. But maybe limit its usage??

Maybe each person can only use 5 disagrees in a 24 hour period, or you can only dislike one post of another user, and cannot dislike another of their posts for 24 hours. (I don't know the best solution. That's kind of why I put this up for discussion)

But we need to acknowledge that it is a growing problem on this forum lately.

Comments

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 905 ★★★

it means and does nothing.

Fair point.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Just ignore those disagrees. Those disagree villains are gonna hit disagree without rhyme or reason.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    I agree this button is useless and only serves the interest of trolls, so would be better to remove it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

I agree this button is useless and only serves the interest of trolls, so would be better to remove it.

Actually, it satiates the hunger, so-to-speak. They used to troll the Flag Option, and it congested the notifications for Mods. Now they have a Disagree Button to spam that's innocuous. Let them fill their boots. Lol.