**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost or Guilly99 - R3 tough choice

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This will be my first Tech R3, neither are awakened and I have 7.1 explored. Honestly not sure who to go with as both champs serve me well. I do have Ghost R5/sig 200 which complicates the decision too

Ghost or Guilly99 - R3 tough choice 86 votes

Ghost
69%
SatsuiNoHadouMagicBentonTheManMythLegendSungjMasterduxBrokenBuckyBruhAssumedNameTexas_11LmaoBattle_GreninjaGrootman1294shadow_lurker22Denzel116Rockypantherx-sixate-EtjamaBlackshadow0203MetalJakeUmbertoDelRio 60 votes
Guilly99
30%
danielmathLuciusVorenusNuclekerrTheVyrusZsirhcZPintzzDenslo500Honaway_23Luke9523KRANꓘedricPotatolegionGinjabredMonstaFiiNCHA_NAZCharlie21540SwishBabyBerlad8Greanodishika123 26 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost>Guilly 2099
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Act 7 gives node advantages to 6 stars, and 6 stars are the future. R3’ing Ghost is the best choice because she needs no ramp up and will help you immensely with legends run. And when you get an awakening gem, you can use it on her as she benefits the most from it.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Not that tough
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Gully is better at R2 , it gets so hard to ramp her up, ghost is the better investment
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I have this choice to, but I am going to choose ghost becuause I do not have a 5/65 ghost and I will be using my abyss generic on her.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Not very tough
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Guilly99

I have this choice to, but I am going to choose ghost becuause I do not have a 5/65 ghost and I will be using my abyss generic on her.

Completely dumb way to waste a 6* generic, you’re better then that man

I've waited for her for 2 years, best champ in the game as a 6*, nor do I care about prestige. Not a waste for me
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Guilly99
    Max 5* ghost is strong enough...for rank up u should go with Guilly but better is ghost
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Ghost

I've waited for her for 2 years, best champ in the game as a 6*, nor do I care about prestige. Not a waste for me
    I’m with you on this. I’m gonna do likewise with mine as an awakened ghost is gonna be able to reap the benefits of super enhanced power gain on phasing hits and would be the difference maker for me for future act 7.2 to 7.4 legends runs. This has a knock on effect in allowing me to reap better rewards from those runs and in turn would allow me to r3 g99 in due time as well. I see the use of the generic AG on 6* Ghost as a worthwhile investment.
    Ghost

What’s dumb to you may not be so for many others, so please tone it down a notch, dude
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Gully is better at R2 , it gets so hard to ramp her up, ghost is the better investment

Exactly one of my concerns...
  • Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    Guilly99
    I agree with some people said that 6* is the future,and 6* ghost better than 5*.
    but in the future t5cc will be much more easier to get,and you could rank up them both.
    so if you have 5* max sig ghost and you explored 7.1,i don't think that 6* unduped ghost will give you somthing that you can't get with your 5* max sig.

so i think guilly is the better choice for now.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    The sig 200 is better, but a 6/3 guilly is actually harder to maintain a rampup in Aw, aq, and smaller healthpools.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Guilly and it’s not even close. Max sig 5* ghost is way better then unduped r3

Thinking about act 7 when it comes to rankups is absurd also, you can run it with anyone

You Sure about that?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu-efviLgGI
    Ghost

Thinking about act 7 when it comes to rankups is absurd also, you can run it with anyone

You Sure about that?
    Hey hey solar flare! Saw you on stream a few days back. How ya doin man?

You Sure about that?
    Damn that video didn’t help all that much kinda makes the argument that the power gain makes them equal. Although in the smaller fights it’s clear that the R3 hits really freaking hard
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Ghost

That doesn't look like quake
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Ghost
    I love my gully 2099 but ghost.

Edit. Didnt read your last line about maxed out ghost. I see your dilemma. Im assuming you have a hood based on your progression and tbe ability to tank sp3 might be the biggest utility of either champ

You cant go wrong bro. You know your account better than all these experts. Just keep kicking ass and youll have them both R3.

edited February 2021

Guilly99 is making a great argument in AQ this week. Day 5 one shot of the Map5 Boss. I may just flip a coin.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Guilly99
    Guilly is fun
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Berlad8 said:

I agree with some people said that 6* is the future,and 6* ghost better than 5*.
    but in the future t5cc will be much more easier to get,and you could rank up them both.
    so if you have 5* max sig ghost and you explored 7.1,i don't think that 6* unduped ghost will give you somthing that you can't get with your 5* max sig.

so i think guilly is the better choice for now.

There’ll be a time when your 5*s are not cutting it in 7.3 or 7.4 anymore. It’ll still be possible, with skills of course, but it will be like doing Act 6 with 4*s.