**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iHulk is a top 5 science champion

13»

Comments

• BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    Glazil said:

BinkPlayz said:

i approve of that fantastic ranking

I was just about to make a post about this. Mister Fantastic is a superior version of Void imo and the Fantastic Four team is amazing for clearing content. Even by himself Reed can still add value to the team through utility and synergies but with the F4 he's a whole other beast.
    he really doesn't need the synergies for the utility or damage, they just add spice to him, i slot him into so many 7.1 teams where he wound up MVP'ing it.

defo an underrated champ but people don't see big numbers so they overlook him entirely
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Are people still taking KDs bait? Every single one of these posts are a joke.

I think everyone knows but they are getting a bit old now
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

ItsDamien said:

Are people still taking KDs bait? Every single one of these posts are a joke.

I think everyone knows but they are getting a bit old now
    To be fair they’ve always been old.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    The “Domino is overrated and 34th best mutant” was started as a joke. The forum users went along with the joke, but detecting sarcasm on the internet is difficult. So, people who actually agree that Domino is overrated started making posts because they see people agreeing. A lot of members who say Domino is not even top 15 mutant are joking.

This topic, right here, also injects humor to bring lively discussion against popular opinion. I can guarantee OP and some others do not really believe Quake has fallen off the meta. You can say they’re “trolling,” but I strongly believe they’re just having fun.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    Wow, so are we assuming that cpt America IW was never released, yeah nice joke made by OP
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Realistically once you stop counting the 5*

Capiw
    Void
    Abomb I
    She hulk
    Spiderham
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Wife got him this morning.

And mine...

Probably stay at r1 forever. Or till V20 gives us rank gems for 2020 champs 🤷‍♂️.
  • dynastyhowldynastyhowl Posts: 45
    edited February 2021
    How can you say Quake is out of the meta when she is consistently used for Tier 1 AW and used to fight Map 7 Sasquatch. Also where's cap and void

Calling quake no longer a useful champion is insane to me. She's arguably the most useful champ especially for problematic fights. Here's a quick example: Map 7 Thing Mini boss. They literally put true strike on white mags just so you couldn't quake it - that's how relevant she is.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Dude. Cap IW? Am i missing something

Also she hulk clears way more content than i hulk could dream of.

• Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Hes not even top 15.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

How can you say Quake is out of the meta when she is consistently used for Tier 1 AW and used to fight Map 7 Sasquatch. Also where's cap and void

Calling quake no longer a useful champion is insane to me. She's arguably the most useful champ especially for problematic fights. Here's a quick example: Map 7 Thing Mini boss. They literally put true strike on white mags just so you couldn't quake it - that's how relevant she is.

She’s a hero right? There’s a way to bypass it 🤫
  • IHulk is 4 IMO. Quake is number 1, CAIW 2, and Torch at 3. Void is 5.