**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 finally explored

Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Grandmaster becomes pretty fun once I got used to him, nearly a solo on my last run

Rewards were eh, besides the mystic gem. Probably saving the t5 for Apoc. Also makes my 5* featured pull rate 1/11 for this current batch, yay. Picked Void from the nexus

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Congrats! Way to go @Steel_Ball_Run !
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. Must have been painful.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    How long it took you once Completed Act 6 and began exploring?
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Valmarx said:

How long it took you once Completed Act 6 and began exploring?

Completed May 2020, so 9 months

Congo. Must have been painful.

You have no idea lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Grats
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Congrats!! That’s some hard work. I’m just starting to explore 6.4, any tips or thing you wish you would have known?

Congrats!! That’s some hard work. I’m just starting to explore 6.4, any tips or thing you wish you would have known?

-Worst path for me is special connoisseur in 6.4.2 with Man Thing mini, hope you have your Quake game on
    -If you have BWDO, bring her for the stun immune/spite/micro reflect Ant Man in 6.4.3, personally my best counter
    -Magneto isn’t that good for 6.4.2 Thor boss, too stressful to keep prowess up, manage specials and hits. Doom works really good here
    -6.4.4 Cap Marvel is by far the easiest boss, but don’t get cocky and bring in someone at low health or the close encounter node’s gonna eat you up
    -Magneto MVP for masochism path in 6.4.6