**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Callout in aq

silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve been noticing lately on some rotations of aq that any time a special is used, over the opponent, you’ll see a “Resist” callout, similar to if a stand your ground mastery is active. Anyone know why we see this and why it’s affecting enemies in aq?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Yeah, 2 times Corvus’ sp2 got this... super annoying.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It's just a visual bug I think. It hasn't affected the abilities of any of my champions yet.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★

It's just a visual bug I think. It hasn't affected the abilities of any of my champions yet.

I don’t know, I’ve seen the damage number come up as significantly less, almost as if something is actually affecting how much damage can be done. I’ll try to get a screenshot today
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★

It’s almost like it’s tied to getting the passive true accuracy/vigilance maybe?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    silentag said:

It’s almost like it’s tied to getting the passive true accuracy/vigilance maybe?

I don't run that mod but I still get it daily
  • PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    Have had ai resist my heavy then punish me
  • HeraklittenHeraklitten Posts: 7
    We have seen the same issue in our ally. The damage from Corvus, Domino, Magneto etc are significant less than normal.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Totally agree. In map 5, I soloed Mr. F last time he was there (a few weeks ago) with Corvus (with only 2 charges). This last run, I had him at 3 charges and the sp2 with the glaive active only took 12 percent off..... that is total BS.
  • HeraklittenHeraklitten Posts: 7
    I toke some fights in AQ map 5 with modifier “explosive personality”, after the global node was down, and the “Resist” was gone, and Domino hits like a big truck again. So I say, something is broken.